Hidden bruises -Mithross-

Highschool au credits to @WarriorOfFoxLengands for this

Ross's pov

"Fucking faggot!" I drop to the ground as a gut wrenching pain is felt in my stomach.

I curl into a ball with tears running down my cheeks, stinging the fresh cuts on my face.

"Pussy." One last kick to my stomach before I hear several people stomping away.

I sit on the floor covered in my own blood, tears for awhile. I'm in too much pain to get up, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I pull it out to see the bottom corner of it cracked.

"Oh course." I groan opening the text.

From Maxxy: Hey are you at lunch yet?

From you: No but can you come pick me up I don't feel good.

From Maxxy: Yeah sure give me a minute.

I put my phone in my pocket and get the strength to stand up. I start picking up all of my stuff now scattered around the hall and limp to the office. I sit in the office for a couple minutes before I get a text from Max that he's outside.

I walk out to the beat up red pick up truck with the smiling red head inside. I avoid looking at him so I don't show him my cuts and bruises on my face.

"Hey, what's wrong why aren't you look at me?" He asks looking over at me.

"Nothing I just have a stomach ache." I'm lying right to his face.

"Babe I know something's wrong." He puts his hand on my shoulder, I turn to him showing my cut and bruised face.

"Oh my god Ross what happened?" He pulls me into a hug.

"Just some idiots, I'm their fucking punching bag." I cry into his shoulder.

"Those fuckers thought it was okay to hurt my Narwhal, I'll deal with them another time but let's just go to my house and relax now." I nod smiling at him.

-Smol Time Skip-

Arms wrap around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. He kisses the crook of my neck and pulls me closer to his chest.

"I love you." He says, feeling him smile against my neck.

"I love you too." I smile closing my eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

-A/N-
I'm writing this in class because we're watching a movie since it's the second the last day of school and I got bored also I didn't know how to end it so