Movie tired -Mithross-

Max's pov
Ross, Tim and I are sitting in the living room watching tv sitting on the two couches, Tim on one and Ross and cuddling on the other.

"What movie you guys wanna watch?"

"Don't care, you chose." I say looking at the half asleep Ross sitting on my lap.

Tim just smiles and picks a horror movie, I know Ross is skittish with this type of stuff so I pull him closer to me and rest my chin on his shoulder.

Only five minutes into the video and Tim was already laughing and Ross was facing me instead of the movie and clutching onto my shirt. To calm him down I start kissing his forehead while trying to focus on the movie as well.

About halfway through the movie I feel Ross' grip loosen on my shirt, I look down and see him curled into a ball sleeping on my lap.

"Hey Tim, Ross and I are gonna head to bed." I whisper just loud enough for Tim to hear me.

"Yeah whatever. Night bro." He says not even looking away from the movie.

I pick up Ross bridal style and head to our room, I lay him down on the bed and slide his jeans off him and change into my tank top and boxers and lay down next to him. I pull the blankets over us and pull him closer to my chest. I wrap my arms loosely around his upper torso and smile at my narwhal.

"I love you, Narwhal."

-A/N-
Sorry for being so inactive on here for a couple days and how ADD filled this oneshot is but anyways I hope you guys like it and also if you have any one shot ideas for Redney or Mithross please tell me and I'll write it and give you credit at the end or beginning of the oneshot.