Meeting -Mithross-

-A/N-
It's 2am and can't think of anything besides long distance relationship Mithross also highschool au

Max's pov

Ross: Babe!!! I can't sleep!! I wanna skype!

I look at my bright phone screen and see the time 2:37am.

Me: Fine but only because I know you won't stop bugging me if I say no

I pull my laptop onto my bed and sit up from laying down. I pull up skype and get a class from FesterRoss, I answer and see the golden haired brunette sitting on his bed with chips in his lap.

"Hi." He says giving me a dorky smile.

"You woke me up." I say rubbing my eyes.

"I know, you look cute when you're tired."

"Yeah, but that doesn't make up that my boyfriend decided to wake me up at 2am from my slumber."

"Yeah. I know."

"Don't you have school in a few hours or something." I ask, as he is still in highschool and I graduated last year.

"Uggh yes. Don't remind me that's 7 hours I can't talk to you." He says leaning back onto his back.

"Drama queen."

He sits up and pouts at me. His cheeks rosey like usual, his eyes a bright blue.

"I love you, you know that right?" I say smiling at him.

"Yeah I love you too." He mumbles still pouting.

"Okay go to sleep nerd." I say closing the cal before he can argue.

*Yo I'm turning this into something else but it's gonna make sense so like ignore this*

Ross's pov

I tapped my pencil on the desk, ignoring the teacher.

"Ross are you even listening?" The teacher yells at me.

"Uh-Yes sir." I say perking up and pretending to listen.

"Okay good because we actually got informed last night that someone would be stopping by today to check in and we need all of the students on task." He says before writing problems on the board.

"Okay, Ross come up and solve these for the class." He says handing me the expo marker and standing off to the side.

I hear the door open, ignoring it I continue answering the questions on the board.

"Okay Ross good job. Does anyone have any questions?"

"I do." A familiar voice chimes through the room.

I turn around to see Max standing by the door smiling. I run over to my boyfriend and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

"You son of a bitch." I mumble into his neck, this is definitely not how I expected to meet him for he first time.

"I fucking love you Narwhal." He says wrapping my arms around my waist and pulling me closer into his chest.

"Okay that was cute, Ross you can probably leave school early we're not doing anything important today at least in this class so have fun."

-A/N-
Hope you enjoyed this oneshot I wrote at 2am and in denial about doing a 4 mile jog in 8 hours.