Special date -Mithross-

Max's pov

I was shaking, waiting, it was about to be the greatest moment of my life so far.

Ross's pov

It's mine and Max's 4 year anniversary of being together, he decided to take my to Olive Garden for dinner. We're sitting in the car, I smile over at my boyfriend who's in black jeans and a white button up, I was in normal blue jeans and a grey button up.

"Okay babe, let's go in." He says smiling more than usual, I think nothing of it.

We walk in and get seated in the middle of the place. I smile and get distracted by looking into his eyes until our waiter comes over and makes me jump.

"Hello, my name is Marie and I'll be your waiter for tonight and I was told it was your guys' anniversary." She says smiling.

"Yeah, we've been dating for the past 4 years." Max says taking my hand from across the table.

"Well that's adorable, here are your menus I'll be back in a few to get your orders." She says before walking away.

"I think I'm going to get a steak, how about you? You can get whatever you want it's my treat, babe."

"Ummm, I'm gonna get the chicken I guess." I look back at him to see him fidgeting with something.

Before I could question him about it Marie comes back over to the table.

"So do you guys know what you would like?"

"Um, yes I'll have a medium rare steak and he'll have the chicken and also two waters please."

"Okay. Also I think you two make a cute couple, we don't get many guys coming here with their boyfriends." She says smiling at us.

"Well I actually don't want to be his boyfriend anymore." Max says plain as day causing tears to rush to my eyes.

"I want to be his husband." He says smiling and pulling a small diamond ring out from his pocket.

I cover my face with my hands and feel tears rushing down my face, "Yes!" I scream into my hands.

He stands up and walks over to my side of the table and hugs me and puts the ring on my finger before giving me a kiss and sitting back down.

"That was so cute!" Marie says still standing next to us, "Well congrats you two and I will be right back with your meals."

I'm going to marry the man of my dreams, I smile at him probably looking like a tomato.

"I love you, Narwhal."

"I love you too, Maxxy."