Grey to color -Mithross-

Throughout their lives. You see in black and white until you met your soulmate and talk to them.

Age 5

Max's pov

"Mommy, how come you can see in color and I can't?"

"Because you haven't met your soulmate yet, but I have."

"Oh. Okay."

Age ten

"Max! Max!" My friend Adam yelled at me.

"What do you want this time?"

"I met my soulmate!" He yells pointing across the playground at a girl freaking out as much as him.

"Ugh lucky, first Barney and now you! Why can't I find my soulmate?" I say pouting.

Age 15

"Okay class we have a new student today, he just moved here from New York and his name is Ross." The teacher says as a boy a little shorter than me walks into the room holding his books to his chest.

He sits down next to Adam, who immediately starts talking to him.

-Time Skip-

I walk into the cafeteria and see at our table it's Adam and his girlfriend Alesa, Barney and his boyfriend Red, and Ross.

"Yo Max, the new kid Ross is going to sit with us." He says looking over to Ross.

"Hey, there Ross." I say holding my hand out for him to shake.

"H-Hi." He whispers before pausing and running off.

I look over to everyone else and start tearing up.

"A-Adam... You have brown hair, I-I can see color." I barely manage to say.

"Max! That means Ross is your soulmate, go fucking find him you little shit!" Adam yells loud enough for the whole room to hear.

I run over to the bathroom that's next to cafeteria, I run in and see Ross sitting in the corner shaking.

I walk over to him and sit down next to him and pull him onto my lap.

"I finally met you, I'm so happy." I mumble into the crook of his neck.

"I-I am too." He whispers.

Age 21

I wake up and feel arms wrapped my waist and a face nuzzled into my side. I look down and see my boyfriend of almost 6 years, Ross.

Golden brown hair, ocean blue eyes, perfectly pink cheeks. One of the reasons I fell in love with him.

I pull him closer into my side and fall back to sleep with my perfect boyfriend.

-A/N-
Kinda crappy but like eh I want to write more often even if it's crappy.