Welcome back cuddles -Redney-

Reds pov

"Em watch my bag, I don't need someone taking it." I say knowing Adam likes to mess with random things he finds; She nods.

I walk into the back and see Barney, Ross and Max recording a gta video, I walk into his studio and and wrap my arms around his neck causing him to look back at me and smile.

"Heys." He whispers, kissing me before returning to his game. I grab the computer chair in the corner and bring it over next to him.

"I missed you." I mumble leaning my head onto his shoulder, and playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Is missed yous too." He mumbles kissing my forehead.

"Yeahs Red is sittings nexts to mes."

"Hey guys." I mumble into Barney's shoulder.

"Babes whys don't yous go homes and sleeps." I nod and stand up.

"I'll see you at home, love you." I say leaning down and kissing him before walking out and grabbing my bag before going home.

-Time skip-

Barneys pov

I walk through the front door and hear nothing, peace and quiet.

"Reds? Babe?" I quietly yell (thats a thing right?) into the quiet house.

I walk towards our room and see the door wide open and on the bed Red passed out on the bed, fully dressed. I walk towards the red headed boy and nudge him awake, he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Gets changed into pajamas." He nods and gets up, still half asleep, and takes his jeans off and flopping back onto the bed in his boxers and shirt.

I change into my boxers and tank top before crawling into bed next to the red head and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Is loves you Reds." I mumble kissing his forehead.

"I love you too." He yawns cuddling into my chest and falling back asleep.

-A/N-
Hope you liked that oneshot! Gonna be honest halfway through writing it I got distracted by Cards Against Humanity Online with NerdyNerve979 and my friend Kylie. No regrets.