Conventions -Mithross-

Ross's pov

Great, first time at a convention and I'm already lost.

I look down at my phone ignoring the people walking past me and bumping into my sides. I look up before walking into someone causing me to fall down, I look up to see a ginger man holding his hand out for me. I smile at him before grabbing his hand lifting myself up off the ground, his face merely inches from mine causing me to blush and stare down at my shoes as if studying them.

"Are you alright?" He asks with a deep voice and noticeable southern accent.

"Y-yeah I'm alright, my names Ross." I smile noticing that he's still holding onto my hand.

"Max. Is this your first convention?" I nod.

"It's alright I've been here once before so I can show you around." He smiles squeezing my hand and showing me around the rest of the convention.

I stand in front of my hotel room smiling at Max, who's standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

"If you want to hang out tomorrow at the convention you can come over to my room in the morning, it's just down the hall." He smiles pointing down the hall to his room.

"Y-Yeah that's sounds nice, I enjoyed hanging out with you today."

"I did too, good night Ross." He says kissing my cheek and walking down the hall to his room, my face a bright red as I walk into my room.

I sit down on my bed thinking about him, his red hair and brown eyes. I smile as the familiar darkness consumes me, falling asleep in the happy thought in my head.

Groaning I stand up, knocking on my door. I open my door to see Max standing there smiling at my body, I look down to see that I'm in nothing but boxers.

"Jesus Fuck!" I yell before slamming the door hearing him laughing from behind the door.

I open the door now with clothes on, my face as red as a tomato. I smile as he takes my hand and holds onto it.

"There's a little game going on at the convention for OverWatch, you wanna play it then we can hang out here sound good?" I nod running down the halls of the hotel holding onto his hand.

"Dammit, why are you so good at this game." I pout, crossing my arms.

"Because I'm cool like that." He laughs grabbing my hand and taking back to the hotel seeing that it's close to 6pm.

"Do you want a water or something?" I ask turning around to see Max standing behind me.

"Uh no thanks I'm good. Hey Ross can I do something?" He asks looking down at his hands.

"Y-Yeah sure." He smiles before grabbing my cheek and pressing his lips to mine. I sit there stunned unaware of what to do, he pulls back and stares at me before running out of the room and back to his.

I sit down on my bed, fingers running across my lips. I smile before standing up and walking out of the room and down the hall, I knock on his door and hear stumbling inside the room before he opens the door. He looks down at his feet quickly avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that without your permission yo-" I stop him, pressing my lips to his. He melts into the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist, I wrap mine around his neck pulling him closer.

"I love you." I mumble pulling back and smiling at him.