Storms -Redney-

Reds pov

Fuck storms! Fuck them and their rain and their lightning and thunder and it fucking scaring me and shit!

I curl into a ball on my bed, darkness isn't fucking helping with this shit! I have always been scared of storms to the point of tears but this is the first time I've been living with Alex and Barney and this has happened. I can feel tears running down my face without even wanting them to.

Barneys pov

I walk out of my room unable to sleep because of the storm, I start walking to the kitchen when I hear crying coming from Reds room, I walk towards his room to hear it's him crying. I open his door to see him in just his boxers curled in a ball crying on his bed.

"Reds? Are yous okay?" I say stepping closer to him.

He doesn't answer me, I sit down on his bed next to him and pull him onto my lap and start rubbing his bare back as he latches onto my tank top crying into my shoulder, I lean my head onto his shoulder.

"Reds what's the matters?"

"Fucking storms!" He saying crying harder into my shoulder as a loud boom of thunder fills the room.

I lay him down with him still latching to my shirt, I lay down next to him and cover us with a blanket. Soon enough he stops crying and wraps his arms around me not wanting me to leave.

"I loves yous, Red." I whisper trying to not let him hear.

"I love you too, Barney." He says back falling asleep.

Let's just say I got the best nights sleep I have ever gotten in a very long time.