Parents -Redney-

So this is a little (long) disclaimer towards this oneshot book. As you may or may not know both Ross and Max have said they have girlfriends publicly so this book will be less Mithross and more Redney and if I feel like it some Phan because I ship that as well but I'm sure at the moment because I honestly think that there's some bounders to shipping them. Hope you guys respect that. Also once again sorry for not keeping up with posts this past week I've been in New York and also having trouble with my blood pressure and stuff but don't worry I'm better now it was just traveling doing that to me. Also ps I will be writing Barney with his American accent more.

Barneys pov

"There was a time when I was alone," his voice harmonized throughout the apartment, full of emotion as the words left his mouth.

"Nowhere to go and no place to call home, My only friend was the man in the moon," he continues, stand up walking towards his voice echoing throughout the halls.

"And even sometimes he would go away, too." His voice is now to close to cracking, I stand in the doorway his back towards me.

"Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high," he smiles down at the small child in his arms cuddled into his chest.

"He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely." He finishes the song without noticing me, I lean against the doorway smiling the perfect red headed boy that I call my boyfriend.

He turns around to see me smiling at him, causing him to jump careful not to drop the curly haired toddler.

"Dad, daddy was singing to me!" She laughs with her curls bouncing.

"Oh yeah? Was he good?" I ask lifting her out of his arms and into mine.

"He was really good. Have you heard him sing because you should." I laugh bouncing her in my arms.

"I have heard him sing and he's good at it." I smile kissing the red head on his cheek, laughing as we hear our small daughter gag at the sight.

"You guys have cooties! All boys have cooties." She crosses her arms pouting as I set her on her bed for her to go to sleep.

"If you go to sleep right now, I will sing to you again tomorrow too, sound like a deal?" Red asks kneeling down looking at the child. She nods her head before laying down clearly excited for another song the following night.

Red stands up wrapping his arms my neck smiling into my shoulder as I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer. I leave small kisses along the side of his neck before pulling away from the hug and dragging him away from the sleeping child and into our room. He sits on the bed and smiles at me as I change into pajamas before getting into the bed next to him bringing him closer, wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him close as he cuddles into my chest.

"I'm glad we have her." He smiles into my chest playing with the fabric separating him and my skin.

"I am too, although she's going to be a handful when she's older with the boys." I laugh noticing the man in my arms had drifted asleep.