Gym injury -Mithross-

NerdyNerve979 make a blurb (short oneshots that we send we send each other a lot) and it gave me the idea for this. Also Max and Ross in this story are like 15 and 16.

Max's pov

It was a normal day at school, Ross and I walking to gym holding hands not caring about people staring at us. After changing into our gym clothes and heading out to the football field we start doing laps around the area.

"Wheezy!" Our friend Adam says running past Ross and I at full speed.

"Hold on Narwhal I need to kick his butt." I say looking at Ross who's jogging next to me before running off after Adam.

After catching Adam I turn around to see Ross laying on the ground holding his ankle, I run over to him and kneel next to him.

"Oh my god! Narwhal what happened?" I ask sounding too worried.

"I-I tripped and I think I sprained my ankle."

"Here let me help you over to the side." I lean him on my shoulder and walk him over to a tree off of the field and sit next to him.

"Hey Max get back to running, just because he's hurt doesn't mean you get to sit out!" The teacher yells at me.

"No I'm not doing anything without Ross."  I say pulling Ross onto my lap.

"I- whatever fine."

"You feeling okay?" I ask the boy sitting on my lap, back turned to me.

"Yeah my ankle hurts."

"Yeah, you're cute you know that."

"I mean you've told me like 3 times today."

"Heh yeah I guess I have." I say kissing the back of his neck.