Christmas Eve -Mithross-

Christmas Eve also will be posting Redney version of this either later or tomorrow since this will be pretty short but I hope you enjoy.

Max's pov

Golden brown hair tickles my nose, skin lightly touching my lips and chin without intention. Breath being felt on my neck and hands made into fists separate my chest from the boy laying in my arms, asleep. Arms wrapped around his waist, legs entangled together mine on top of his. I press my lips to the boys forehead and can feel him smile against my neck.

"Good morning babe." I whisper in his ear pulling him closer to me.

"Morning, I'm cold." He yawns cuddling closer for warmth.

I stretch next to me and grab the television remote and turn the Tv on.

"What do you want to watch?"

"I just wanna sleep." He mumbles, nuzzled into my chest.

"Well we're gonna watch elf and you can attempt to sleep."

"Okay." He yawns.

After an hour into the movie I feel his breathes get slower. I press my lips to his golden curly hair, loving my boyfriend should be a sin with how much I do. I pull me phone out and take a picture of the boy laying down next to me with his face against my chest and hands between us. I post the picture to social media for the fans to see as an early Christmas "present" as they love the cute pictures of us.

MithzanMax: Look at this dork, fell asleep while watching Elf.

I put my phone away and look down, I smile at the golden haired boy cuddled into my chest not having a care in the world as he sleeps.

The sound of Elf in the background, my boyfriend of two years smiling into my chest and nuzzling his nose into me. If loving someone as the same gender is a sin then arrest me now because it should be a crime for how much I love him.

~Christmas Day~

I sit on the floor with the golden haired boy sitting in between my legs, my chin resting on his shoulder as he opens his last gift from me. I smile knowing what it is, his face full of anticipation and wonder. His eyes fill with shock and joy as he opens the gift and realizes what it is.

"Will you marry me?" I mumble, kissing his neck softly.

"Of course." He smiles, leaning back into my chest.

Best Christmas ever.