Ghost pepper challenge -Redney-

I'm honestly writing so much Redney lately.

Barneys pov

I laugh at the red headed boy in obvious distress from eating the pepper, glasses off and leaning over the side of the couch.

"I swallowed it, I regret it." He mumbles breathing heavily in agony.

"You haven't even finished the pepper yet!" Adam yells holding half of the already small pepper in his hand.

I laugh barely audible for the camera to get a death stare from Red who's dubbed over in pain. I stop and smile at him out of sympathy before he goes back to looking at the couch whilst holding his stomach. I can clearly see the tear marks on his cheeks along with his eyes being red, after the 5 minutes he drinks some milk.

"This isn't even helping!" He yells setting the milk down and coughing like crazy.

After the recording is over I stand up and walk over to the coughing red head doubled over on the couch and sit down next to him before pulling him onto my lap. I kiss the top of his head and rub his back as he continues to cough into my shoulder.

"Yous okay?" I ask him knowing the answer already.

"Fuck no, I ate Satan's vomit." He mumbles into my shirt.

-Time Skip- 

I smile at the red headed boy sitting in my lap facing my, I peck his lips only to still taste the hot pepper from before. 

"Gross." I laugh.

"I know I can still taste it." He pouts leaning his head on my chest.

"Sos whats do yous wants to eat fors dinners?" I ask rubbing his back knowing his stomach is still killing him.

"I don't know something that won't bug my stomach too much."

"Sos no Indians food?" I laugh as he punches me.

"I hate you so much." 

"Yous love me." I kiss the top of his head before listing off more types of food.

-A/N-

Sorry this is short but I've been doing some shiz so yeah idk