My jacket now -Mithross-

-A/N-
Real quick Holy Fuck 4.18k views on this book! What?!? Thank you guys!!
Highschool btw!

Ross's pov
I sat at the lunch table with my friends Adam, Jess, Barney, Red and of course my boyfriend Max. Max, Adam and Barney are football players and then there's Jess, Red and I who are too lazy to even walk to school.

Max was talking to Adam about football practice and the near coming game.

"Hey, are you cold?" Max looks at me sweetly, now making me realize I'm shaking.

"Y-yeah a little bit."

He took off his letterman jacket and wrapped it around me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Thanks." I smile leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." He says kissing my forehead.

"I ship it." Jess almost yells loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.

-Time skip to after school-

"Can I have my jacket back?" Max pouts at me sitting on the end of my bed.

"Nope, it's mine now." I say cuddling into the jacket.

"You're so rude."

"I know but you love me." I laugh.

"Nope, I don't, you ruined it."

"Oh no, what ever shall I do?" I say sarcastically.

"I just want my jacket back I have a game tonight."

"You're just going to give it back to me."

"But I want it."

"No."

He sighs and comes over next to me and lays down on his back in defeat.

"I love you, Narwhal."

"I love you too." Laying my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest, I fell asleep not having a care in the world.

-A/N-
Sorry it was kinda crappy but I felt like writing at least once today.