Stress cuddles -Redney-

So sorry I haven't been posting lately. If I can I'm going to post another version of this but Mithross.

Reds pov

I stare at my computer screen with tired eyes, I've been working on a set for a video the past two hours and have barely gotten anything done. I look over to the couch next to my desk to see my boyfriend of a year sitting there on his phone not paying attention to his surroundings. I groan before standing up and sitting down next to the man still on his phone.

"I hate this." I mumble leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I knows." He kisses my forehead before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

"Do I have to build this set?" I sigh feeling small kisses being placed on the back of my neck.

"Yes, yous do we're recordings tomorrow with that sets." He smiles against the crook of my neck causing me to smile.

I shift myself so I'm facing him now, I peck his lips leaning my forehead against his. I smile at him as he pulls me closer and starts rubbing my sides with his hands. I feel my eyes start getting heavy, I smile and lean my head on his shoulder before falling asleep in his lap.

I wake up noticing I'm now on my side, I look up to see a sleep Barney holding me close to him to avoid both of us falling off the couch. I smile at him before pecking his lips causing his eyes to flutter open and look at me.

"Dos you feels better?" He mumbles kissing the top of my head, I nod.

"Can you please help me finish the set so we can go home at a decent time?" I mumble cuddling into into his chest.

"Yeah Is guess I'll helps you." He laughs.

-A/N-
I hope you all like this oneshot because I haven't been writing that often lately and I'm sorry about that so yeah.