Meeting his parents -Mithross-

Max's pov

"What if they don't like me?" I say pacing around the bedroom.

"They'll like you." Ross says not looking up from his phone, laying on my the bed.

"But like what if they do hate me?" I say sitting down next to him.

"They won't. My mom already loves you and my dad is pretty chill." He says smiling at me.

Ross and I have been dating for two years now but I haven't met his parents before since I lived in Louisiana and he lived in New York the first year of us dating and then, now, his parents are visiting Seattle for the first time meaning seeing me for the first time. Dating their son, their youngest son.

"I'm just scared for tomorrow." I say laying down and looking at him.

"I know but it'll be fine even if they don't like you they won't show it." He says laying his head on my chest.

-Time Skip-

I sat in Ross's office with him waiting for his parents to arrive.

"Stop biting your nails."

"I bite them when I'm nervous!"

"Yo Ross, your parents are here." Adam says walking by my office.

Ross stands up and walks to the front desk with me following. He hugs his mom and dad before walking over to me.

"So this is Max." His dad says walking towards me and sticking his hand out.

"Y-yes sir." I say shaking his hand.

"Well it's nice to finally meet my sons boyfriend." He says chuckling.

"Yeah it's better to meet him before he decides to marry him." His mom laughs.

"Y-Yeah that would be kinda awkward." I say clearing my throat trying not to be awkward.

"So show us around I guess." His dad says walking in front of us with his mom.

I grab Ross's hand and squeeze it tightly and smile at him.

"I'm glad they like me."

"Me too."