Ex-Bully -Redney-

Highschool au

Reds pov

"I promise Is won't hurts you and if I do you can hit mes back when everyone leaves." Barney says kissing my forehead and pushing me into a locker as his "gang" walks into the hall past us laughing.

Barney and I have been together for a year now but before we got together everyone bullied me and he was the "ring leader" and now is too terrified of telling anyone besides family that we're dating. Now whenever his so called gang is around us we can't hug, kiss, hold hands or even talk unless it's him beating me up; but usually after school or whenever they leave he baby's me and kisses me to make up for it.

"Fucking faggot!" Someone yells walking by, hitting me in the face with a pencil.

"I'm fuckings done." Barney mumbles barely even audible for me for me to hear.

"What was that John?" One of his "friends" asks walking up to us.

"I saids I'm fuckings done!" He says letting go of my shirt and looking at the guy.

"I'm fuckings done beatings up my boyfriend! I'm dones being scared of you fucks!" He yells.

"So you're a faggot now too?"

"Nos I ams a fucking human beings! Now gets the fucks away!" Before he can say anything else they run away and walks over to me.

"I'm sorry." He whispers hugging me.

"I know, I'm glad you don't have to pretend anymore."

-A/N-
Sorry this is so short I'm really sick and can't really keep my mind set on one thing for very long but I hope you like it and like that I finally wrote Redney after a million years!