Neighbors -Mithross-

Based off of this picture all in Max's pov

5 years old

"Mommy I'm gonna go and play over at Ross's house." I yell from my room before crawling onto the window ledge of the other house.

I open it seeing the curly golden brown haired boy sleeping in his bed, I step into the room an walk towards the bed. I nudge him awake, he opens his eyes and smiles at me before jumping off the bed and hugging me.

"Narwhal!" I laugh, falling onto the floor with him on top of me.

13 years old

"Psst, Max?" I hear Ross whisper from outside his window.

"What? I'm trying to play a game." I lean out my window, making us only about a foot away from each other.

"Can I come over? My dad got drunk again and he's going on a rampage." I nod grabbing his hand as he crosses over to the ledge of my window and stepping into the room.

Ross's dad had been getting drunk and becoming abusive lately, he says it's nothing but I honestly think his dad is a dick. We sit on my bed and start playing a game on my playstation. I look over at the boy sitting next to me, his rosy cheeks, golden brown hair, ocean blue eyes seemed perfect to me. Wait, no, I don't like Ross I'm straight, right?

17 years old

From Fester: Hey do you mind if I come over?

From you: Yeah, your dad drunk again?

He doesn't answer, his dad had become abusive all out and started hitting Ross on the daily. Soon I hear a tap at my window and see Ross holding his backpack and has his hood over his face, I open the window letting him in.

"Hey, you okay buddy?" I put my hand on his shoulder, he responds with pulling me into a hug and crying into my shoulder.

"I know, you're safe here that dickbag won't hurt you here." I try to comfort him walking over to my bed and sitting down and pulling him on to my lap.

"I-I'm sorry Max, you shouldn't have to deal with me." He mumbles looking up from my chest now letting me see he has a black eye.

"No it's fine Narwhal, your fine. One of these days he's going to rot in prison." I  pull him back into my shoulder before I kiss his forehead. I freeze after realizing what I had just done, Ross looks up at me and smiles with tear stains down his cheeks.

"I like you too Max." He pecks my lips and wraps his arms around my neck.

"Oh that was unintentional on my part but I like you too? Wait you already know this, I like you three?" I laugh at him.

21 years old

"I love you Narwhal." I run my thumb over the smaller boys cheek, over a faded scar from his father.

"I love you too." He smiles grabbing my hands and pulling them down before kissing me.

After we both turned 18 we decided to move to Washington leaving behind his abusive dad and boring lives. We're now living together and working at our friend Adams offices and making videos.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest.

"I'm glad we were neighbors." I kiss the top of his head falling asleep.

-A/N-
This one is really bad plus it was supposed to go up yesterday night but I passed out before I could even write 100 words and I'm also still sorry I haven't posted a chapter of psychopath in like a week almost because I've been really busy and shit if I have to I'll put it on hold until next week when I'm done with school and stuff and actually have time to write and also next Thursday I'm going back to New York and visiting so I don't know how much I'll be posting in general so sorry in advance.