Red roses -Redney-

Ima start putting more pictures in my oneshots if they have a general plot. This one is once again from MebsTheEpicShipper because she's cool af. Flower shop au kinda sorta.

Barneys pov

His light brown eyes sparkles as he talks, he bounces lightly against the counter as he laughs. His bright red curls bouncing softly, finally standing up straight as turning around towards the flowers.

"So what do you need these flowers for again?" My roommate Red asks as he packages the red roses in a clear and red wrapping before handing them to me.

"Oh I'm going to finally ask that crush of mine I've been telling you about." I smile holding the bouquet of roses to my side.

"Oh nice. Hey I'll be home around 5 tonight alright?"

"Yeah that sounds fine I'm making dinner for us by the way." He nods as I walk out of the small shop.

Setting the bouquet on the table walking past it into the kitchen. Staring at the clock on the oven reading 4:57 I smile as I hear the front door open and a bag dropping on the floor.

"Barney I'm home! So how'd tell that crush thing work out?" He asks walking into the kitchen smiling at me from across the counter.

"Oh I haven't asked them yet but I mean I could do it now or something but I don't know."

"Yeah dude why don't you it's worth a shot right?"

"Yeah I guess, hey can I tell you something real quick?" He nods making his plate of food.

"I like you." He pauses setting his plate down.

"So you're telling that for months you've been telling me about your crush which happens to be me and then you buy flowers from my shop for me?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I laughing rubbing the back of my neck.

I feel arms wrap around my neck with his face resting in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer, kissing the top of his head.

"I love you too." He smiles against my neck.

"You hurt yourself on the flowers today didn't you?" I mumble into his hair as I feel his bandaid covered hands rub against my neck.

He nods his head smiling. I laugh at him pulling away from the hug pecking his lip softly, his face turning a light red.

Sitting on my bed as I see Red walk in wearing one of my shirts that's too big on him and grey sweatpants, walking over sitting down next to me onto bed. Smiling as I pull the covers over us, I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer. Kissing the top of his head as he drifts off to sleep with me following.