Ill always protect you -Mithross-

This isn't the 3000 word oneshot this is just one I had in my drafts and wanted to finish.

Max's pov

"Hey Adam when's our next game?" I ask the curly haired brunette sitting across from me.

"Fuck next week I think, I don't know." He laughs eating his food.

After a few minutes I feel someone sit next to me, I look over to see a light brown curly haired boy smiling weakly at me. His cheeks rosy and pink like usual and his Legend Of Zelda shirt loose around his shoulders along with his worn down blue jeans around his legs, I wrap my arm around his waist as he leans his head on my shoulder and starts playing with the end of my red and yellow letterman jacket.

"Hey babe." I mumble kissing the top of his head.

"Hey." He mumbles looking down.

"Ross is something wrong?" Adam's girlfriend Alesa asks him as she sits down at the table with us.

"Yeah I just didn't really get any sleep." He yawns.

"Your dad again?" He nods in response, I pull him closer to me letting him fall asleep against me.

I sigh and start playing with his hair, his dad had been a drunk abuser since he had kids and it's only gotten worse since Ross's brother moved out and Ross came out to everyone as gay. He's practically beaten both of them to death and they've ended up with scars and gone to the hospital more times than humanly possible. 

"I hate his dad." I look towards the couple across from me and the sleeping boy.

"We all do Max, someone needs to do something." Alesa says, she's always been the one to worry about everyone, wether it was Red getting hurt during drama because he has no coordination or Adam falling and spraining his ankle during football she was always there and caring for us like we're kids.

-Time skip-

"I'm tired." The curly haired boy mumbles as he lays his head on my chest.

"Well you slept all through lunch why don't you go to sleep now." He nods as I cover us both in my blanket. 

"I hate your dad. You should live with me and my mom." 

"I want to." He yawns falling asleep.

"I'll always protect you." I say kissing his forehead before falling asleep myself.

-A/N-

This is really bad but whatever I'm tired and got distracted from the other oneshot I'm working on