Anime cuddles -Mithross-

Max's pov

"You know you should really watch anime with me." The golden haired boy laying on my chest says, looking up at me.

"No, I just wanna cuddle." I say kiss his nose.

"But we can cuddle while watching anime." He sticks out his bottom lip pouting.

"No, just cuddles."

"But anime, come on Maxxy please." He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"If you mention anime one more time I'm going to pinch you."

"I mean all I wanted to do was watch Hatsune Miku with my boyfriend." He mumbles nuzzling his face into my chest.

"Ross what did I say?" I say pinching the slight chub of his stomach.

"Ow! That hurt you butt face!" He said grabbing where I pinched, pouting.

"Stop being a baby." I say sitting up and pulling him onto my lap, back facing me.

"I don't like you now, let me go." He says crossing his arms.

"No, I'm keeping my Narwhal right here." I say wrapping my arms around his stomach and nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

"No I'm supposed to be mad at you, stop it." He squirms.

I turn him around so he's now facing me, his cheeks flushed more than usual. I kiss his cheek and smiling at his failed attempt of acting mad at me.

"We can watch anime another time."

"I know but we can cuddle at the same time." He whines leaning his head onto my shoulder.

"Yeah but right now we can cuddle without anyone or anything interrupting us."

"We can cuddle like that any other day though."

"No we can't, because Tim likes to walk into my room whenever he wants and he's not home today." I say poking his nose.

I lay down on my back, making Ross laying on top of me almost completely.

"You're lucky I like cuddling with you." He mumbles, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck and falling asleep.

"I love you too babe." I say kissing his forehead, smiling at him, my stubborn Narwhal.

-A/N-
I've had bad writers block and it doesn't help that I have testing until tomorrow afternoon and then I have MAP testing in two weeks which isn't fun.