True ship -Mithross-

Max's pov

"I need to pee." Ross says squirming trying to get out of my grasp.

"But you're keeping me warm." I pout wrapping my arms around him even tighter.

"I will piss in your bed." He says, causing me to let go of him and letting him jumping up and running to the bathroom.

I close my eyes and try to fall back asleep only to have the blankets ripped off of me, revealing me half naked.

"Tim I swear to god if that's you I'm going to kill you." I mumble, not opening my eyes.

"How dare you mistake me for Tim!" A familiar voice says. I open my eyes to see Shelby standing next to mine and Ross's bed.

"What do you want and why are you here?"

"I'm visiting and wanted to know if Mithross was canon." She says walking out of the room.

Ross and I have yet to tell Shelby and Jess that we're dating and have been for a couple months, as they as our biggest shippers and would freak out. Ross walks out of the bathroom and back into the room.

"What the fuck happened to the blankets?"

"Your fucking cousin is visiting." I say sitting up and looking up at him.

"Oh that fun. Get dressed."

I stand up and put on sweatpants as Ross walks out of the room, already being in pants and loose T-shirt. I walk into the living room to see Shelby sitting on one of the couches and Ross on the other.

"So why are you here Shelby?" I say sitting down on the couch next to Ross.

"Well, I wanted to visit you guys and then I decided to come over and see if my ship was real but it's obviously not. You guys suck." She says crossing her arms.

"Yeah but how the fuck did you get into our apartment?"

"Tim let me in as he was leaving to go to his girlfriends." She smirks.

"Well then. You wanna leave and go bug someone else?" I ask wanting to spend the Saturday with my boyfriend as not have the entire world finding out because of Shelby.

"Nah I'm good."

"Fine I'm gonna get a drink." I say standing up and walking to the kitchen, leaving Ross and Shelby alone in the living room.

I walk back into the living room and set my water glass down on the coffee table and sit down next to Ross, who's now cuddled into a blanket.

"I still don't understand how you two aren't together, you'd be so cute." I smile.

"Thanks I know we are." I say leaning over and kissing Ross.

"Wait what?!" She yells causing both Ross and I to laugh and me to cuddle under the blanket with Ross.

"How- what- huh?" She stutters.

"4 months and living together and working together after having a crush on each other." I say in between laughs.

-Time skip also Ross and Max feel asleep-

I woke up to Shelby gone, Ross passed out leaning on my chest and two notifications on my phone.

@shelby_graces posted a photo to Instagram

I open Instagram to see a picture of Ross and I sleeping and my arms wrapped around the golden haired boy with the a caption Mithross is real.... Don't kill me Max. I smile and like the picture and check and see I have a text from the devil herself, Shelby.

S: don't kill me you two were just too cute!!! XD

M: whatever it was gonna happen one of these days.

I turn my phone off and kiss Ross's forehead before falling back asleep with the perfect boy sleeping in my arms, knowing we don't have to hide ourselves anymore.

-A/N-
Hope you guys like this one