Memes -Mithross-

Thanks to MebsTheEpicShipper for the idea.

Max's pov

"Come on just do it, I'll give you ten bucks." My roommate Tim nudges me pointing towards the coffee shop across the street.

"Twenty and I'll it." He nods handing me the money pushing me towards the shop.

I laugh at him walking into the small shop, the smell of coffee filling my nose. Smiling as I walk up to the counter to order a drink, I smile at the curly dirty blonde haired boy standing behind the counter, his sea green eyes lighting up as he smiles back.

"Uh yeah can I get a large cup of Dat boi!" I cup my hands around my mouth as I yell the last part.

"Oh shit waddup!" The boy laughs at me as he speaks.

"Hey wanna get a drink sometime, you seem cool."

"Y-Yeah sure, but the real question is what do you actually want to drink?" He laughs looking down at the counter.

"Yeah uh medium hot chocolate I guess, names Max by the way."

"Ross."

-Time skip a year later-

"How the hell are you still dating a dude that I technically set you up with?" Tim asks me as I get my shoes on for a date.

"Memes that's how." I laugh.

"What?"

"Yep." I laugh.

I smile at the boy sitting across me, his same sea green eyes lit up as his candy pink lips curling into a smile. Rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb from across the table, I feel my heart start racing at the thought in my mind.

"Hey Ross, I love you."

"I love you too."

God this is awful sorry not sorry.