Paint boys -Mithross And Redney-

MebsTheEpicShipper highschool

Ross's pov

A cold gel like substance touches my right cheek, I touch it and see a neon blue. I look behind me and see Red running to the over side of the art room with himself covered in purple paint.

"Red you bitch!" I yell at him standing up and walking over to him hiding behind his boyfriend, Barney.

"Did you put the purple paint on him Barney?" He only smiles at me stepping to the side revealing Red crouched down trying to hide.

"Red."

"Actually it's Blue." He says in a nasally voice.

I grab the green paint the was on the table next to me and dump some in the palm of my hand.

"No please." He whispers backing away. I smear it all over his face only to be pulled away from him and into smock covered chest.

"Maaaaxxxx! I was getting revenge!" I pout at my boyfriend looking up at him.

"You can get revenge when you're not covered in blue paint, come on." He pulls me over to the sink and wets a paper towel.

I pout as he wipes away the blue paint, staining the paper towel. I take my still green paint covered hand and wipe a small streak onto the gingers cheek.

"Why are you like this?" He sighs throwing out the now blue paper towel, indicating my face was clean.

"Oh shut up you love me." I saying kissing him and walking back to my table and sit on top of it.

Max walks up to me and stands in between my legs.

"Red and Barney are making out over there." He mumbles, nuzzling his face into my neck. I look behind me to see the two kissing and just putting more paint on each other.

"I love you, you paint boy."

-A/N-
I hope you like this one a lot better than the one I made this morning!