Max is being forced to do things again

So I was tagged by @Lunaria_Genocide18 so yeah let's do this..

Rules-

You have to post the rules.

You gotta create a creative (Don't hug me I'm scared) title.

You have to say 14 things about yourself.

You have to tag 15 nerds.

You have to complete this in a week.

1. I am the youngest of 4 children.

2. I have no blood siblings, my older brother Matt has a different dad and my other brother and sister have a different mom.

3. My favorite color is blue.

4. I have been in a total of 6 relationships.

5. My initials are MNB.

6. From the ages of birth-2 my hair was extremely curly and it was straight up until last year and now it has gone back to its curly state.

7.My eyes change from Hazel to green to blue/teal.

8. My favorite YouTuber is Mithzan.

9. I've been best friends with the same person since we were in 1st grade and we are now going into 9th so that's 9 almost 10 years.

10. I am not relatively close with any of my siblings as we don't get along very well.

11. I am lactose intolerant but still have dairy because why not.

12. I was born and spent the first 13 years of my life in Upstate NY but now live in SC and have for almost an entire year now.

13. I love the UnderTale soundtrack and if I had the money I would buy it 100%.

14. My first handheld game was Bomber Man on the GameBoy color and I actually still have it and it stays on my desk whenever I am not playing it.

I'm tagging
MebsTheEpicShipper
btwred
XxEmmyTheGamerxX
_xx_hannah__xx_
HatterVoid
MusicChicky5SOS
NerdyNerve979
I have no one else because I suck