The Carwash

Max's pov

I sit in the car next to the dozing off brunette sitting the in the seat next to me as we drive into the car wash. I look over to him with his eyes closed, lips slightly parted and chest slowly rising and falling; I smile as the car jerks before stopping along with the track it was on.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but we are experiencing technical difficulties, please remain in your car until we fix the problem." A voice booms through a speaker.

I sigh before pulling out my phone and going through Twitter, I look over at Ross and smile at the sleeping boy.

"So um I know you're asleep but I kinda want to say something that I've had on my mind for a long time and I really hope you don't hate me unlike you'll hear this," I laugh at what I'm saying before continuing.

"But ever since I met you I have loved you and I am really happy to get this off my chest and I hope you don't hate me for saying this." I sigh running my hand through my hair and looking in front of me.

I lay down on my bed, looking at my phone seeing the time being 12:47pm. I close my eyes trying to falling asleep as I hear my door creak open, I open my eyes to see a tired Ross standing by my door wearing a pair of sweats and a loose white tee.

"You alright?" He nods walking over to me and lays down next to me resting his head on my chest.

"I like you too Max." He tilts his head up and looks at me smiling.

"You were awake when I said that stuff?" I ask smiling and wrapping my arms around his waist, he nods before pecking my lips and resting his head back on my chest.

I smile at the boy laying on my chest and kiss the top of his head before closing my eyes and letting the darkness surround me.

-A/N-
I hope you guys like this oneshot and I'm sorry for not writing pretty much at all this week I've been really busy with my cousin having her baby and having to dog sit my aunt and uncles dogs at their house for three days and not getting enough sleep so yeah hopefully I can get back on schedule and write more.