Ma petite fleur rouge -Redney-

Highschool, Ages 16 (Barney) 15 (Red) ps I'm writing this while my friend is over and like no plan besides one sentence my girlfriend sent me sooooo.. yeah.

Reds pov

"Hey Red are you okay?" The curly haired brunette sitting across from me.

"Y-Yeah, don't worry I'm just nervous." I mumble looking down at the worn down red hoodie covering my hands, my fingers slightly popping out of the sleeves.

"It's going to be fine and if not I'll be right there and so will Max, but I don't think you want my boyfriend comforting you." He laughs messing with his pastel pink sweater.

"Yeah, if anything I'd much rather have someone else than anyone." I smile diverting my eyes over to the football teams table looking at a specific brunette with green eyes who's laughing at a joke.

Standing in front of the class, tears filling my eyes as I stumble over my words. Dropping the papers in my hands before running out of the room into the bathrooms and collapsing in the corner. Hearing the door slam open causing me to jump and look up to see Barney kneeling next to me before feeling him pull me into a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck crying into his letterman jacket covered shoulder.

"Calmer ma petite fleur rouge." He starts rubbing circles into my back.

"Quiet my small red flower." He translates mumbling into my hair.

Feeling his hand go my cheek lifting my head up so we're face to face, I could get lost in his eyes. He smiles before connecting our lips, moving in sync as I hear the bathroom door open and close again.

"Oh my god R-" I hear someone say before stopping.

I pull back and smile at Barney before noticing Ross' leaned into Max's chest with his hand over his mouth. I feel my face turn bright red as I realize I just kissed my crush on the floor of the school bathroom while sitting on his lap, only to get walked in on by my best friend and his boyfriend.

"Soo, you guys gonna date now?" Max asks taking his hand away from Ross' mouth.

I smile looking at Barney as he nods lightly before pulling me into another kiss. I melt into the kiss just as before.

-A few months later-

Arms wrap around my waist pulling me close as I feel small kisses being pressed to the back and sides of my neck. I smile and turn around in his arms wrapping mine around his neck pecking his lips.

"Ma petite fleur rouge." He smiles pressing a kiss to my forehead.