Another Do Not Laugh -Mithross-

Ross's pov

"Ross, I hate you, you ruined my joke!" Max whines at me for making fun of his bad joke he used to make Red laugh during a Do Not Laugh.

"Be quiet you love me."

"Nope I hate you, you dickhead."

"Fine you can sleep on the couch tonight." I laugh.

"Why! I didn't do anything!" He whines.

"Oh dammmmmnnnn, Max you be whipped." Red laughs at us arguing.

"Shut up! Ross is just being a dick!"

"Well obviously you love dicks." Adam laughs at his own joke like usual.

-Time Skip-

Max's pov

"Nope I wasn't kidding you can sleep on the couch." Ross says pointing to the living room.

"Babe, I wanna sleep with you though."

"Nope." I walk out of the bedroom and grab a small blanket and pillow and sit on the couch. I pull my phone out and go on Twitter.

MithzanMax: Ross is being a butt and making me sleep on the couch.

I put my phone down and turn the tv on to pass time as I'm not that tired and know that I won't get much sleep as it is on this couch.

After about an hour Tim walks out into the living room, to go to the kitchen, and looks at me.

"Ross wasn't kidding when he said you were going to sleep on the couch was he?" He asks.

"No he's being a dick." I don't look away from the tv.

He walks back to his room and leaves me alone. After a couple minutes I stand up and back over to the closed bedroom door, I open it to see Ross laying in our bed asleep cuddling a pillow.

"Awh poor narwhal." I whisper walking towards him.

I lay down in the bed next to him and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him into my chest. I move the pillow away from in between us and feel him his wrap his arms around me, smiling into my chest. I kiss the top of his head.

"I love you Ross, even when you're a dickhead." I whisper, falling asleep.

-A/N-
It's short but me and _xx_hannah__xx_ came up with it so I was like sure why not.