Snapchat cuddles -Redney-

Barneys pov

Arms wrap around my neck with legs wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I look down to see my red headed boyfriend cuddled into my chest, I smile at him rubbing circles into his back before noticing the time.

"Babe, we need to get up and go to work." I smile kissing the top of his head.

"No, I wanna stay here." He whines cuddling closer to me.

I smile pulling out my phone and opening snapchat, kissing the top of his as I take a picture of the man refusing to let me move.

He refuses to let me up...

I post it to my story knowing the shippers will get a kick out of it, I look down at the now sleeping red head still clinging to my body. I smile nudging him slightly only to have him smile into my chest and pulling himself closer to me, I pull my snapchat out once more and start recording a video.

"Babe, we have to get up." I smile at the camera as I kiss his forehead.

"I just want to cuddle." He mumbles not noticing me recording him.

"We have work that we need to do today." I laugh trying to get up, failing once again.

"Can we just call in today?"

"No, we can cuddle when we get home okay?"

"Ugh fine." He mumbles loosening his grip allowing me to get up.

I get up leaving the half asleep man on the bed curled into a ball. I get dress and look back at the man who's now sitting up smiling at me, I walk over to him kissing him on the forehead nudging him to get up.

"I don't want to I'm just going to fall asleep there." He pouts standing up before getting dressed.

I groan leaning back in my desk chair after my texts have yet to be answered by the red haired man. I stand up walking over to the studio next to mine to see the man asleep on his small couch cuddling a plushie of a Mario toy. I pull my phone out smiling at the man, pulling out snapchat and starting to record another video.

"So Red fell asleep again but this time at work. Come on man." I laugh closing the app after posting the video to my story.

Walking over to the sleeping man kissing his forehead waking him slightly. I smile before deciding to leave him alone for a bit to let him sleep.

Sorry if this is a bit adhd I'm trying to get back into writing but can barely think of ideas so give me ideas if you have any.