Insane Red

Sorry for not posting I've been busy with starting school and drama and bullshit that has consumed most of my days and today's the first day where I'm not rushing to do stuff or too tired to do anything after school besides homework.

Reds pov

"Holy shit." A whisper, but still echoes throughout the silent room. Smirking I push him forward causing him to collapse on his knees on the carpeted flooring.

"What the fuck even is this shit?" His voice trembling, body curling into a ball.

"Well you see Corey, I just got sick of everyone you know?" I chuckle, shutting the door behind me as I walk around the curled up man.

"The fuck happened to you?" I let out a light laugh walking over to the desk staring at the stained glistening blades resting on the wooden surface.

"Insanity finally kicked in, but you know you just work behind the camera. Not many would even notice you per-say go missing for an extended period of time." Picking up one of the cleaner blades, kneeling down in front of the now shaking man on the ground.

Dragging the blade across his jeans lightly, his body shaking intensely at the action. Whispers leave his mouth, hands in balls pulled to his chest too scared to move. Moving up toward his chest lightly pushing the sharp blade through his thin shirt, up his neck to his cheek a cat like scratch appearing on his skin left behind the steel object.

"Michael you don't have to do this. Please." Tears running down his face, over the small scratches mixing with the blood slowly seeping from the cuts.

"Oh but I want to my dear Corey." I laugh, bringing the blade down twirling it over his thigh before plunging the knife into his skin, crimson blood oozing out of the broken flesh. Loud whimpers come from his shut mouth, too much pain for him to even yell.

"Why'd you do it?" The metal cutting into my wrists, blood stained onto the tips of my finger nails. Stuck underneath my nails. The cold metal table leaving goosebumps on my arms at its touch.

"Because I'm insane, and I felt like it." I laugh looking down at my lap, steps echo out of the room followed by the heavy door slamming shut sealing me in the silent room.