Rainy cuddles -Mithross-

Highschool

Max's pov

Golden brown curls bounce as he runs ahead of me, holding his white and light pink flower crown down with hand. His mint green sweater hung loosely on him, a white button down under it, light blue jeans on his legs, feet covered with worn down red converse' and light green stains around the edges of them from the grass.

"Come on Max hurry up!" He yells from across the park.

"I'm coming, hold your horses!" I yell back jogging over to him, now sitting on the ground next to a tree.

I sit next to the boy and pull him onto my lap, he turns around and faces me, each leg on either side of my hips.

"I love you, you dork." I say kissing him, his arms wrap around my neck. I hold onto his thighs and stand up, leaning against the tree for support, he wraps his legs around my waist and smiles at me.

"We should go on the swings."

"No, we're gonna go to my house before it starts raining that's why we took the short cut through the park." I say hinting towards the storm clouds forming, I kiss him and put him down so he can walk himself.

"Fine, only because I don't like rain." He says, walking a little slower than me so he's behind me.

"We can play Smash Bros when we get to-" I'm cut off by him jumping onto my back, he wraps his legs around my waist forcing me to carry him the rest of the way to my house.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

He kisses my cheek before taking off his flower crown and putting it on top of my messy red hair.

"Now why'd you do that?" I ask walking slightly faster noticing the raindrops starting to fall.

"Because it looks cute on you, it goes well with you hair and jacket."

"Ah yes pink, white, and leather, they go perfectly together. I think it looks cuter on you so." I chuckle.

"Go faster it's getting wet out here." He whines.

"Well if you got off of my back we would be able to go faster."

"Um no, I'm too lazy to walk."

-Time Skip-

"I'm soaked." Ross whines as I open my front door, we got caught up and the rain started and now we're soaked.

"Well I'll give you some new clothes to wear tonight then." I walk past my mom who's in the kitchen, she just smiles at us.

We walk up to my room and Ross sits on my bed, despite my protests about him getting it wet, while I get clothes for both of us to wear. I hand him a pair of my joggers, a shirt and one of my hoodies. He walks into the bathroom off of my room to change. I strip of my leather jacket and wet shirt and jeans, and change into a pair of joggers and a black tank top, Ross walks out in the obviously loose clothing and throws his wet ones in my hamper. I set down on my bed and reach my arms out to him, he walks over to me and I pull him onto my lap.

"You look cute in my clothes." I kiss the back of his neck.

"I know I do." He says getting off my lap and laying down next to me on the bed.

I lay down with him and pull the blanket over us. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to me. I kiss the top of his head, his curly hair tickling my nose and lips causing me to smile.

"I'm tired." He yawns.

"Then go to sleep ding-bat."

After a couple minutes I feel his breathes get slower, I know he fell asleep.

"I love you Narwhal." I soon fall asleep as well, happy with my boyfriend in my arms.

-A/N-

I don't know I felt like writing another oneshot today. Whatever I hope you enjoyed it and if you haven't seen it yet go check out my newest book called Psychopath, it's about irl Redstoner and has a chapter up already and will have another tomorrow hopefully.