His last video -Mithross-

You all are going to hate for this also _xx_hannah__xx_ enjoy you butt.

Max's pov

"Hey guys Ross here and today I'm playing build battle and I'm here with, Mithzan aka Max and Burney the purple dinosaur." The sweet voice plays in my headphones, a tear runs down my cheek as I hear the voice that's now gone.

"Yeah! Build battle!" I hear myself shout, unknowing of what was going to happen the next night to the boy I loved.

Flashback to two weeks before

"Hey babe I'm gonna run to the store you need anything?" I ask my boyfriend, Ross who's sitting on the couch in the living room.

"No I'm good but thank you." I kissing him goodbye and walking out the door.

I walk into the apartment and see Ross had left his spot on the couch and moved somewhere else.

"Ross? Babe?" I call into the baron apartment, I couldn't hear any noise. Not even KP meowing at Ross.

I walk towards our bedroom to see the door cracked open slightly open, I walk in to see the boy curled up in a ball on the bed.

"R-Ross?" My eyes fill with tears as I walk closer and see several empty pill bottles laying next to the boy, who's not breathing.

"R-Ross, please no! I can't lose you!" I cry out holding the boy in my arms.

End of flashback

I finish editing the video and close the tab pulling up Twitter. None of the fans were aware of Ross's suicide or even his absence, they took him not tweeting as us working a lot.

MithzanMax: As you may know Ross has been inactive, he committed suicide last week. We are posting his last video and then I will go on to explain it in another. I'm sorry.

I send the tweet, immediately getting comments about how they're sorry for me having to deal with losing my boyfriend and best friend. I look at my phone lock screen, which is set as a picture of the smiling golden haired boy causing me to start crying, I feel a hand set on my shoulder, I turn to see Adam behind me.

"You shouldn't have to work Max, go home please and relax." He looks at me, sorrow filling his eyes. I nod standing up and walking to my car and driving back to the empty apartment.

I walk into our- my bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed, head in my hands. I look over at my desk and see what I went out to buy that night he left me, I haven't touched it since. God dammit if I waited until the next day he would still be here.

"Fuck!" I shout hitting my fist on my desk. I pick up the small object and look at it, the golden ring with engraving on the inside. I start crying at the sight of it, I throw the ring to god knows where, I don't fucking care anymore.

To death do us part