Sick day -Redney-

Barneys pov

"Hey, I don't feel good I'm gonna head home early. Adam already said it was okay." Red says popping his head into my studio.

"Okays babe. Dos you have a rides?"

"Yeah Jake is dropping me off on his way to get lunch." He says walking away.

-Time Skip to when Barney gets home-

I pull up to the house and get out of the car, walking up to the front door I see Red leaning against the door looking half asleep.

"Reds the fuck youres going to get even more sick, why ares yous out here?" I ask kneeling down next to him.

"I forgot my keys at the office so I was locked out." He says leaning his head back against the door and closing his eyes.

I sigh and unlock the door his my keys and picking him bridal style and carrying him into the house. He cuddles into my chest and falls asleep. I lay him down on our bed and cover him with the blanket.

"I loves yous, Red, even when youres dumb." I say walking into the kitchen making dinner as its 11pm and I haven't eaten anything.

Arms wrap around my waist and kisses run up and down my neck.

"Heys babe, sleep well?" I look at Red who still looks half asleep leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Youres gonna get me sicks if you keep hugging and kissing me." I chuckle at him.

"Suffer with me then we can cuddle without worrying about sickness." He says smiling.

"Youres a dork." I say kissing him and continuing cooking dinner.

~A/N~
Sorry for not writing like any Redney oneshots but it's kinda hard to think of prompts for oneshots.