Set up for love -Mithross-

Thanks to MebsTheEpicShipper for helping me with the idea of this.

Ross's pov

"Hey Ross Adam wants to know if we want to go see Teenage Mutant ninja turtles with him, Alesa and Jess." Max asks popping his head into my bedroom holding his phone in his hand.

"Yeah sure what time?"

"In like an hour I think so we should probably leave soon." I nod as he walks away back to his room.

I walk up to the ticket booth next to the taller ginger before walking towards the room with the movie we're watching. I sit down at the top next to Max before he pulls out his phone and starts texting Adam.

"Of course he would do this." He sighs putting his phone away.

"What did he do this time?"

"They're not coming he said we needed to have alone time together." He quotes the last part leaning back in his seat.

Max's pov

Halfway through the movie I feel a pressure slowly press itself against my shoulder. I look down to see Ross asleep resting his head on my shoulder, I smile at my best friend before wrapping my arm around his shoulder and looking back at the movie with my face red as a tomato.

The movie ends and Ross is still asleep, I pull my arm away from him before waking him up. He looks up at me confused before realizing where he was and standing up and stretching. We walk back to my car as I pull my phone out of my pocket to see Adam had texted me again during the movie.

Adam: HeyYyYyyy have you and Ross fallen in looove yet?!?!???!!!

You: Shut the fuck up dude you know he doesn't like me like that.

Adam: But you like him so make a move on him!!!

You: I will slap you.

I put my phone back in my pocket before looking over next to me to see Ross half asleep leaning his head against the window, I smile at him before driving home. I open the front door and lay down on the couch too lazy to walk to my room like usual, Before Ross walks towards me and sits on the floor in front of the couch.

"Why did you seem mad when Adam told us we needed to just love each other?" He mumbled causing me to sit up and look at him.

"I-Uh. I wasn't angry at that just Adam." Not knowing what to say.

"Oh, okay I see." He mumbles sitting up onto the couch.

"Look at me Ross."

"What?" He looks over to me.

I look at him and smile before pressing my lips to his, smiling against the kiss as he kisses back. I pull back and smile at the boy who's now blushing, looking down and smiling at his hands.

"I've always liked you Ross."

"I like you too." He smiles as I pull him closer to me before lying back down on the couch with him cuddling into my chest.

I feel his breaths get slower and more steady, I smile at him now sleeping closer to me to avoid falling off the small couch. I kiss the top of his head and wrap my arms around his waist, soon the familiar darkness surrounds me as I fall asleep.

-A/N-
I'm so sorry for not keep up to my schedule I said I would I've been completely off this entire week with watching my aunts dogs because my cousin had her baby and they're not home and not being able to think of any good ideas so if you have any good ones please give them to me.