Sanwiches -Mithross-

This is based off of this picture.

Max's pov

I sat in my desk chair, I look at my phone 12:36pm it was lunch time and everyone besides Ross and I had left to get lunch. Why I didn't go, I don't fucking know I'm starving and I'm sure Ross is too.

I walk to his office to see him working on a set for a video him and Red we're doing in a few hours.

"Hey I'm gonna be right back I'm gonna get food."

"Kay I'll just be here." He said without looking away from the screen.

I pulled out my phone and tweeted "I really want a sandwich." Before putting my phone in my pocket and walking 5 minutes to a sandwich place. I felt bad for leaving Ross without asking if he wanted anything so instead of getting myself a sandwich I decided to get him one instead.

I walk into the offices and see Ross sitting on his phone in his studio with his back facing me. I walk up behind his chair and wrapped my arms around his and kiss is cheek.

"Hey, I got you something." I whisper in his ear.

"What?" He says confused looking at me.

I showed him the sandwich and turn his chair around to face me.

"I felt bad for leaving you without food here and not asking if you wanted anything." I say handing him the sandwich.

"Where's yours?" He says opening the wrapper.

"Oh I didn't get one." I say laughing a little bit.

"You're a dumbass." He says biting into the sandwich.

I sit down next to him in a chair I had put in there for whenever I was in there which was as often as possible.

I pull out my phone and take a picture of me and Ross who's biting into the sandwich only half aware of me taking the picture, "I got Ross a sandwich instead."

I post the tweet and look at Ross smiling at him.

"I love you, you know that."

"Yeah I know I'm just that great."

"You mother fucker."