Coming out -Redney-

Thank you for @yyoutubetrashh for this oneshot idea.

Reds pov

Sitting on the small grey couch, camera and lights set up in front of it. I look over at my Turkish American boyfriend of two years, we had decided to come out to our fans on our channels as a couple.

"Are you ready?" He asks putting his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his side.

"Yeah, it's about time they actually knew about us." I smile as he nods kissing my forehead before letting me go, leaning forward and pressing the record button.

"Hey what's up guys it's Barney and of course Red here and today we just wanted to tell you guys really what is the truth about us." Tears start to slowly fill my eyes as he speaks.

"So basically Red and I are a couple. Boyfriends and we have been for about a year now and we wanted you all to know that finally." He smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer, resting my head on his shoulder smiling.

Kissing my forehead as he stops the recording, pulling me to his lap leaving small kisses to my face and neck. I smile letting out a small laugh wrapping my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him.

"I'm glad we did this." I mumble into his shoulder.

"I am too." He kisses my neck causing me to smile.

Playing with the hem of the large blue shirt covering my body, arms wrapped around my waist chin resting on my shoulder. Picking my phone up from next to me seeing Twitter notifications are with people commenting about the video posted today.

"Hey wanna post a picture of us to Twitter and Instagram?" I tilt my head back asking the man holding me in his arms, he nods taking my phone and taking a picture as he lightly kisses my mouth.

I smile taking the phone back and posting the picture to Twitter Love this man. Putting my phone away leaning back, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist leaving small kissing to the back of my neck.

"I love you so much." He mumbles."

"I love you too."