Power outage -Redney-

Sorry for not writing much I've been very lazy and just eh but I hope you enjoy this oneshot despite it being pretty darn short.

Barneys pov

"We can schedule me and Tim for the new challenge video at noon tomorrow." Talking to Em as she types up the schedules for everyone in the office.

"Yeah then you'd have time to record another video right after before lunch okay." She nods in agreement.

Staring at the screen before it turns black, every light following it. Staring at Em in the dark room she lets out a loud sigh as all of her work was gone.

"Don't worry Em you didn't get far into it anyways." I laugh noticing a pouting Red walk out of his studio looking over at me, sticking his arms out towards me.

"Hold on." I smile walking over to the slightly smaller man wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer, wrapping his arms around my neck nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"You okay?" I whisper kissing the top of his head, he nods smiling against my neck.

"You guys are cute but despite the power being out we need to finish scheduling." Em smiles turning around in her chair, nodding I sit down in the computer chair I had sat next to her desk. Pulling the red head onto my lap wrapping my arms around his waist once again continuing to schedule.