Surprise -Redney-

-A/N-
I'm gonna post two today one is cute and one is cute and I wanna say sad but it just makes it even cuter.

Reds pov
"I don't want to go." I say with puppy eyes.

"No Reds you needs to visit yours mom and dad." Barney says kissing my cheek and starts getting ready for work.

I sit up and watch him get dressed not wanting to get out of bed knowing that'll mean I'll have to leave for a week without Barney, My dad got sick and my mom wanted me to take care of him while she was working extra hours since he couldn't. After several failed attempts to convince Barney to either come with me or not make me go I get up and get dressed.

I walk into the kitchen to see Alex eating cereal and Barney cooking eggs for us.

"Hey Red, you okay?" Alex says pausing stuff in food in his mouth.

"Yeah I just don't want to go, I'm gonna miss my dinosaur." I say hinting to Barney I don't want to go because I'm gonna miss him too much.

"Dude you're making me lactose intolerant from how cheesy that was."

(Quick thing before I continue I just had a fucking heart attack because I'm watching a bunch of horror based story videos on YouTube and my dog walked into my room and she moved the door so it creaked and I'm just fucking done)

"Yeahs Red, just stop you needs to go take care of yours dad." Barney says trying to be stern with me.

-Time Skip to like 5 days after Red had left-

I sneak into the offices, no one besides Emily knows I was coming back a few days early, whispering to Emily if the guys are recording.

"No but Adam is walking around with a camera so unless you want to tell all of the fans you and Barney are dating I would not go into the main room." She says not looking up from the computer at the front desk.

I didn't care I started creeping into the main room, I see Adam walking around talking to the camera and I hear Barney in Ross's studio talking about a video. Adam pauses and looks at me with wide eyes, I look at him like don't say a fucking word and he just continued with his rambling I snuck pasted him and to the door, I knocked on the door without showing my face until I hear Barney turn around.

I peek my head in the door way just enough for Barney to see me, a second later Barney walked over to me and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he gives me a big kiss and I hear Adam vlogging.

"And then there's Red and Barney making out," he says in between sentences and showing us for a quick second and continuing on around the room.

I sit there in his arms laughing with him, "Well I guess we just came out to our fans."

"You're a fuckings dirt." He says before kissing me once more.

-A/N-
Hope you guys liked that one I'll upload another Redney one and a Mithross one later when I'm not eating dinner.