Redstoner

IRL redstoner for the feels also WARNING if you are sensitive to death or cried during redstoner at all (Murray stop now) I wouldn't read this in public or in general.

Max's pov

I haven't heard from Barney or Jin in a while, I mean even Adam is acting odd and off lately. I think I'm the only sane one that's left in the office now. Ross, with his hair all in tangles and messed up and clothes look as if he had been through hell and back, walks up behind me and starts talking with no warning.

"Hey Max, wanna record a redstoner with me?" I stopped writing redstoner a long time ago, Ross doesn't even post them anymore I don't know what to say so I only agree.

I stand up and follow the slightly short boy, now only noticing his infamous red and yellow iron man scarf is tattered and ripped, to his personal studio. It's a mess, cans, trash, stains of god knows what scatter the floor and the walls and the desk. God what's he been doing in here? I feel my hands start to shake, my heart start to race, as I hear him close and lock the studio door behind me.

"S-so what's going to happen in this episode?" My voice noticeably shaky.

"Well, you're going to die, my dear friend." He says, I can hear the fucking smile on his face from him behind me.

"In M-minecraft right?" I'm praying.

"No Max, not in Minecraft." His voice is steady and calm, fucking psychopath. I feel something hit the back of my head, everything turns black, I feel myself hit the carpeted ground with an extreme force.

I slowly open my eyes, a small light next to me on the floor blind me. My arms and legs bound together with rope, rubbing, scraping against my skin causing red obvious burns. I look around to see the familiar walls of Ross' bedroom but, it's different from when I last saw it. It's empty besides the most morbid things, saws, knives, a picture of everyone in the offices but with Barney, Jin and even himself crossed out in red, possibly blood. I look at the walls, just the same thing written over and over and over again The Red Sun Never Sets. In the center of the wall in front of me, a circle just made up of blood some still wet, dripping, causing unwanted streaks to form. Red, obviously blood stain the carpet, at least now I know what happened to Barney and Jin and now I know my fate. I feel my stomach churning just at the sight of all this, what happened to him, my best friend, he's fucking lost it but to what?

Footsteps can be heard from down the hall, they're aggressive, he slams open the door causing me to jump. His eyes roam the room, over the demented tools and the crazy writing only to land on me. His eyes, they're bloodshot, fucking demonic. This isn't Ross, this is the person who I talked to for hours on end for 8 years. This is someone else, but who?

"You've been too curious Max, wondering, searching for Barney and Jin. They're long gone now and the only ones that know are me and Adam, and Adam has lost his mind but I mean it's been gone for a while now hasn't it?" He says calmly walking around me, over to the table of tools, grabbing a metal, rusted knife.

"R-Ross what h-happened to you?" Tears fill my eyes, running one by one down my cheeks.

"The Red Sun, have you not been paying attention? It never sets, I haven't slept in four months, it's controlling me." He calmly whispers walking over and crouching down next to me.

"What the fuck is the Red Sun!" I'm crying at this point, my breath hitched in the back of my throat. I've lost him, my best friend.

"Heh. Of course you don't know, all you do know is what happened to Barney and Jin, and of course we can't let you go and snitch on me can we?" He's running the blade over my arms, to my chest, goosebumps cover my body.

"N-No, p-please don't do this Ross. You're my best friend, I love you! Why are you doing this?" Tears are just running down my cheeks, off my face and onto my shirt.

"But with this we'll be friends forever."

"You're a fucking psychopath!" My voice cracks behind the sound me crying.

"No, I'm not, just alone." He smirks, dragging the knife over my thigh, the blade scraping against my jeans.

"Now for the fun part." He mumbles, pausing, plunging the blade into my thigh. I cry out in agony, my blue jeans turn black around the wound.

Just as quick as he plunged it in he pulled it out. My head whipped back and slammed against the wall out of agony. He ran his hand over the bloody wound, stinging, he stands up and walks over to the picture sat next to the tools and with my own blood he crosses my face out. My shaky voice being the only thing you can hear in the room, until he grabs and scraps the blade of a hunting knife against the table until he gets over to me.

"You know, I'm actually enjoying this. You being scared of me for once, not the other way around. Fuck I was an idiot for thinking you would do anything to me. You're just all talk, but soon you won't even be able to talk." Please just let this be a fucking dream!

"R-Ross please, listen to me! Just stop all this, we can get through this together! I know you're still in there!" I'm shouting at this point. How has no one come to help me? I just want to leave!

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm perfectly fine, I just chose to go with the Red Sun." That fucking smirk, it sends shivers down my spine.

"Ross, just stop killing the people you care about." I'm choking on my tears now, I don't want to die.

"I don't care about anyone anymore." I felt as if he already killed me.

"Ross." I whimper, the cold metal blade touches my neck, I look in front of me to be met with the crazy eyed boy I once called my friend.

"Hey, when you see Barney tell him, Ross misses him." The cold blade digs into my neck, being met with the warm red liquid pouring out of the wound. Everything gets dark and blurry, Ross stands up in front of me watching the life pour out of me.

"The Red Sun grows brighter each day." The world goes black, leaving me alone, in nonexistence, forever.

Words: 1150