Love locked away -Redney-

Thanks to @Chinagirl1029 for this idea

Red's pov

"Red, Adam wants to know if we want to watch movies at his place?" My roommate Barney asks popping his head into my bedroom.

"Yeah sure, we have nothing better to do." He nods walking away from my room into his.

Sitting on the brown couch playing with the small infant sitting next to me as Barney, Adam and Alesa talking on the other side of the room. Shaking the small yellow and blue toy in front of the infant causing him to let out a small giggle.

"Hey Red, I want to show you and Barney something, come on." Adam says walking past me on the couch, gesturing towards for Barney and I to follow him.

I stand up following him, walking behind Barney leaving Alesa behind with the small child on the couch. Reaching the doorway of a semi empty room Adam smiles gesturing inside the room, both Barney and I walk into the room hearing the door close behind us. Ignoring the sound I walk over and sit on the bed on the opposite side of the room as Barney bangs on the door, sighing I lean back onto the bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Stop trying, he's not going to let us out."

"I know, I just want to know why we have to sit in here." He sighs sitting down next to where I'm lying.

Feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, pulling it out seeing a text from Adam.

From Adam: You two get to stay in there until you tell Barney you like him.

I sigh putting my phone down looking over at the man sitting next to me in tranced on his phone. He looks over at me confused, putting his phone away sighing.

"Why are we in here? Did Adam say?" He sighs.

"Yeah, he wants me to tell you something." I sigh sitting up and turning towards him.

"What is it, you know you can tell me anything."

"Well, please don't hate me for this either, but I've have a crush on you for awhile and I really like you but I don't want it to ruin our friendship." I look down at my hands.

"I don't think I could stay your friend, but I think I could be your boyfriend." He smiles tilting my head up pressing a kiss to my lips.

I smile as he pulls away from the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"I've been waiting to tell you that for ages." I smile into his shoulder as I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling him kiss the top my head.