Monster -Max-

Monster.

That's what they all say. That's what they all call me, I don't know what happened just one day it all just went to shit. I lost my boyfriend, my best friends, my family, I lost everyone and everything I had in my life and I can't bring them back.

Monster.

I run my hand over the cold cement, skidding a few pebbles away from me with each movement of my hand. Sitting here for every minute of everyday is relaxing, you would think it would drive me insane but I'm already at the point and can't go any deeper into this madness.

Monster.

"Mithzan, it's time for you confuse what you did." The stern words echo throughout the cell, I laugh at them leaning my head back against the wall.

"Monster." I whisper with a blank expression on my face.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He snaps at me, trying to intimidate me, failing."

"Monster. The last thing each and every one of them called me. I'm a Monster to them, to everyone." I smile as I remember every scenario I was called that.

"You are a monster." He spats at me walking away from me.

Monster.

The word echoes in my head, I laugh at the man walking away from me as he gave up.

"The first one was Adam, he was my boss." I laugh.

"I caught him off guard while he was in his office, he was recording there's evidence on his computer if you can find it. I stabbed him 11 times in the back and neck, I just had to get all the anger out." I'm whispering at this point.

"Monster, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and covering his face. Last thing he said was to call me a Monster."

"Fucking hell you're sick the brain."

"Then there was Jin, then Red and Barney, then Tim, then," I pause knowing the last person was the best and worst to have done this to.

"Then who?" I laugh, he doesn't know.

"Ross, he was my boyfriend of two years. Fuck we were going to get married and yet he said the same thing as everyone else, Monster." I laugh throwing a pebble sat next to me to the far wall.

Monster.

"You're sick, people like you belong here." He walks away, out of the dark cell leaving me once again to my thoughts.

I close my eyes sighing to myself, the familiar sight of tears coming out of the bright blue eyes down perfectly pink cheeks enters my mind.

Ross.

I feel myself smile at his sadden and afraid look, desperate for help that'll never come. His words echo in my head as a scream like they were before, I plunge the knife into his stomach and twist it until his body goes limp. I stare at the body before walking out of the building being blinded by the red and blue lights flashing, the sound of guns cocking fill my ears, cold metal wraps around my wrist. I sit down in the car, staring back at the building with bodies now being pulled out of it.

Monster.

-A/N-
I'm actually proud of how this turned out because I actually wanted to write an evil type oneshot that wasn't about redstoner since I have Psychopath (which needs to be updated I know don't hate me) so yeah I hope you like this one.