Reunited -Redney-

So this is not the 2,500 word oneshot (which I might change to 5,000 words maybe) because I forgot the plot I was going to do for the Pastel and Punk Redney so now I have to come up with a new one so yeah any ideas would honestly help.

Johns pov

Ringing. More ringing. The beeping. His voice.

"Hey you reached the voicemail of Michael Stevens, leave your message after the beep. Goodbye." The beep rings through my pounding head. 

"Yeah, Hey Michael it's uh me again. I really miss you." A tear rolling down my cheek as I speak, eyes squinting.

"So how are you? Remember when we first met? You were so shy back then. Feels like days rather than years, they go by so fast." Sighing, pausing for a few moments leaning back in my seat.

"Everything has been great at the offices, I heard Ross and Ashlie got engaged I really wish the best of luck to them. I wish you were still here with me to enjoy it." I choke out the last sentence with tears, forcing myself to continue.

"I love you, I- I didn't tell any of the other guys but I'm going to be with you again soon. But don't worry we'll be happy again. Goodbye for now, I love you." I hang up leaving the message on the phone I know will never be touched again. 

Standing up from the chair walking through the dark home towards the front door. Walking out not caring about putting shoes on let alone a jacket, I walk around the small forest outside of the small home previously owned by a once happy couple. Coming across the bridge covering the river, leaning against the railing looking over the edge. Sighing, pushing myself onto the railing, looking down at the water swiftly over the rocks. 

"Soon." I smile letting tears running down my cheek, stepping forward off the same wooden railing. Darkness surrounding me as I hit the water. 

"Soon."