"Any toppings?" He questions, as he pulls out his phone from his pocket.

"Um, the one that has all the different meats. You know the one with the sausage, ham, chicken, and all of that. " I say to him and he nods.

"Hello? Yeah, I would like to make an order for delivery. Yes. I would like a medium pie, half sweet corn , half all meat. Yes." He says into the phone.

"Um. Give me a second." He continues saying. He then looks at me. "Should we get anything else?" He asks me.

"Um. How about that cheesy bread thing. Mm, that sounds yummy." I like my lips and put on my biggest happy face just at the thought of the bread.

Harry chuckles.

"Can I also have an order of cheesy bread? Yes. Thank you." He says, and continues on to give them our address.

After he hangs up, he places the phone on top of the table that is near the couch, and cuddles up into me a little bit more.

**

"This pizza was delicious." I say to Harry as I finish my last bite.

"We ate everything!" Harry chuckles.

"I think I gained at least 5 pounds." I joke.

"I think you did too." Harry teases me as he laughs.

 "You weren't supposed to agree!" I softly push him back, as I stick my tongue out at him.

"I was only joking love, but you must have gained at least one pound!" He continues poking fun at me.

"Whatever!" I cross my arms, an put on a fake mad face because I know that he is joking.

"I on the other hand. I feel like I'm going to explode! Thanks a lot for making me eat all that pizza Juli-anne!" He divides my name into two parts.

"Yes, because I tied your hands, and shoved a pizza slice down your throat. I totally forced you to eat it all." I use sarcasm to prove my point.

Harry smiles deeply, and then embraces me in a huge bear hug.

**

Harry and I decided to head up to the room early. Instead of staying on the couch until 3 am, we came upstairs at 10.

Ever since Gemma slept over in the flat, and slept on Harry's bed, Harry and I sleep together. We alternate rooms though, sometimes we stay in my room, sometimes we stay in his. Weird, I know. Tonight, we're staying in my room. Well, I guess both his and my room are technically 'our room' since we both sleep in both rooms, but whatever. We decide against turning on the TV, because we rather just talk.

We begin talking about the stars that can be seen from the window in my bedroom, and the subject soon drifts onto the moon. "I want to go to the moon one day." I tell Harry just to see his reaction. To my surprise, he replies with a simple "Me too."

The room is full of tranquility. I turn to face Harry, and the sight in front of me in beyond amazing. I take in every aspect of his face, and I am sure he is taking in every aspect of mine because he is just staring at me.

His hand brushes my cheek, as my hand reaches for his curls.

in a short matter of time, our hands connect, and I move in a little loser to him.

"This moment is perfect." Harry breaks the silence, and then plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

I nod slowly. "There is nothing in this world that I rather be doing right now." I add on to his statement.

" We don't even have to be talking to connect, you make me feel so at peace. " I continue on, and he smiles at me.

Our exchange of words end for now as we continue enjoying the silence around us. My mind floats off to try to find anything that would beat this moment. My mind comes up with nothing, and soon enough I am brought back from my thoughts.

"I can simply stare into your eyes for the entire night, and still be called the happiest person in this world." Harry breaks the silence yet again, and I find myself wrapping myself around him, catching him off guard as I begin kissing  him passionately.