No Winning

"Oh perfect timing," I groan as I walk out of the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth. Only a few days after Brad's sudden announcement, I started to get morning sickness again. With the band's attention on keeping Brad here, they haven't noticed anything off about me. Tension is there between Neil and me, not to mention between him and Adam.
"Did we manage to get a little fucker in there again?" Adam asks me, making me roll my eyes.
"It's possible," I respond as best I can without drooling all over the place.
"That's good, though, isn't it?" he questions, hopping out of his bunk and coming over to me. I shrug, raising my hands as well for emphasis. "Well, I guess it is a bit awkward with this Brad thing going on, too," he admits.
"I don kno," I say, tilting my head back to get the words out. Adam chuckles, and I smack his arm before going back to the sink and rinsing my mouth. "This could be a problem," I say, walking out of the bathroom again.
"Well. Well. Test?" he responds after a moment.
"Mmm. I guess," I sigh, running a hand through my hair.
"You know, Eve. If you really are going to have a baby, I want to be there for him or her to grow up," he says, touching my chin to make me look at him.
"Yeah?"
"But I don't think an infant should be on the road," he adds, making me furrow my brow.
"What do you mean?"
"What if I left the band?"
"What? What? Wait. What?" I look at him in confusion, trying to process what he's saying. "Wait. No! You can't! This is your life!"
"You're my life," he responds.
"But music is your passion! It's it's—"
"Eve. You remember how I said music made me happy? It used to be the only thing that would really make me happy. But now it's not," he says, interrupting my babbling. "It's not the only thing that makes me happy."
"But Adam—"
"If we're going to start a family, I want to do it right," he says, his eyes staring intently into mine.
"But," I say pointlessly.
"I've been thinking about this. Neil wants to fucking murder me, and with me here, Brad can't do well. If I weren't here, things would be fine," he explains. When he puts it that way, it does make sense. But he's the soul of the band—but then again, Brad leaving would be awful, too. There's just no winning.

A/N
The end is near
*struggles*
*struggles immensely*
REPENT! REPENT! THE END IS NIGH!
REPENT! REPENT! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
REPENT! REPENT! THESE SECRETS WILL KILL US!
SO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS!
Okay I'm done