Never Too Late

"Never Too Late," he suddenly blurts out. I blink. "The...next song," he says awkwardly, looking away and blushing a bit.
"Oh, okay," I say, and he doesn't release my hand. Brad goes up to Barry, handing him an acoustic guitar.
"Thanks," he says, slinging the guitar over his body. Brad nods and goes back to his place, and he starts strumming.
Adam glances at me before starting to sing, "This world will never be, what I expected." I smile as I watch him, tears pricking my eyes. I remember all the times I listened to this. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for this song—if it weren't for Adam. He notices me on the brink of tears and sings louder, squeezing my hand gently. "Even if I say." His voice is filled with emotion. "It'll be alright—still I hear you say you want to end your life." A tear rolls down my cheek, and I brush it away quickly. "Now and again we try to just stay alive. Maybe we'll turn it all around 'cause it's not too late. It's never too late." I mouth the words, a smile forming on my face. He meets my eyes as he sings, passion evident in his voice. I'm entranced by him. His voice. His passion. Him. I can't even count the number of times he's saved me. After what feels like only a few seconds, the song is coming close to the end. "This world will never be what I expected. And if I don't belong." He draws out the last word, his blue eyes shining as he looks at me.
"Even if I say, it'll be alright. Still I hear you say," I whisper softly, unable to help myself. "You want to end your life. Now and again we try to just stay alive."
"Maybe we'll turn it all around 'cause it's not too late. It's never too late," he sings, and it takes all of my self control to not burst into tears on the spot. "Maybe we'll turn it all around 'cause it's not too late. It's never too late."
"It's never too late," Neil sings behind us.
"It's not too late. It's never too late," Adam finishes, his voice thick with emotion. The music stops, and I brush away my tears. Covering my mouth with my hand, I smile, tears still stinging my eyes. "It means a lot to you? The song."
I look into his eyes as I whisper, "Yes. So much."

A/N
GOD DAMMIT IM THE AUTHOR AND IM CRYING
okay sorry this was sort of a filler AND SORRY FOR THE NO KISS I SWEAR IT WILL COME SOON XX