Demons Haunt

"Adam?" I call, poking at my unappetizing hospital food. No matter how much I say I'm fine, the doctors insisted I stay another week.
"He's in the bathroom," Neil says, poking his head through the open door.
"Oh. Okay." He moves to leave, but I speak up, "Can you stay with me?" I sound so weak, and I hate it.
"Of course," he replies, coming into the room and sitting beside me. "How are you doing?"
"I'm okay," I reply, looking into his blue eyes. He bites his lip, as if he's thinking about saying something or not. "What?"
"Did something else happen?" he finally asks. Nobody had told him or Barry about the baby, so they're at a bit of a loss as to why Adam and I are so devastated.
"Well..." I don't know if I should tell him. I don't want him to worry or anything.
"You can tell me," he assures me.
I bite my lip, letting out a breath before deciding to tell him. "Brad knows, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner," I say softly.
"Yeah? What is it?"
"I was pregnant," I finally tell him.
His eyes widen, and he opens his mouth to say something before stopping himself. "That's why Adam..." he trails off, and I nod. "How long?"
"More than two months. We were going to tell you after twelve weeks because...things like this could happen." My voice breaks, and tears prick my eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Ange," he says softly, taking my hand and squeezing gently.
"Thanks for being here for me," I reply, giving him a smile. He smirks back warmly, and I realize how lucky I am to have these four guys here for me.
"You wanted me?" Adam walks into the room, making me jump in surprise.
"Yeah," I reply, and Neil pulls away.
"I'll let you talk," he says, walking to the door.
"Thanks again," I call, and he nods before leaving the room.
"You okay?" Adam says, sitting beside me.
"I want to snuggle," I whine, making him chuckle. I move my tray of untouched food away, and he takes off his shoes before climbing onto the bed beside me. He turns his back to me as he settles in and climbs under the covers. "You're too big to be little spoon."
"No I'm not," he replies, his smile evident in his voice. I laugh as I wrap my arms around him, tangling my legs with his. I hear something crackle, and I move my hand down to his pocket.
"What are you doing?"
I pat his right pocket, and nothing's there.
"Eve, wha-HEY!" he exclaims, his accent shining through as my hand grazes his bulge. But that's not what I'm trying to do. I reach around to his left pocket and pat it, producing a crinkling sound. He tries to pull away, but before he can, I yank out the package and pull it out from under the covers.
"Adam, what the fuck?" I shake the half-filled package, and he grabs it from my hand. "Adam?" He lurches out of the bed, almost tripping in his rush. I sit up, trying to grab his hand. He doesn't meet my eyes as he stuffs the packet back in his pocket. "No, you fucker," I snap, managing to grab his wrist. He freezes and doesn't look at me. "You're using again." I say hollowly, my voice void of emotion.
"Eve—"
"Don't lie to me, Adam."
His blue eyes look at me, and he doesn't respond. He doesn't have to. The room becomes so silent that you could hear a pin drop...and my heart shatter.

A/N
HEY THERE WAS SOME DICK TOUCHING SO DONT SHOOT ME
I BOUGHT ALL THE BAZOOKAS AND CANNONS SO YOU CANT GET ME HA