Ch. 53 - dinners

I woke up Friday morning at 4:30 since I have to be across town at 6:00. I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom to shower.

I quickly finished and rolled my hair k to a tight, high, sock-bun. I applied mascara and walked to the bedroom closet.

I slid into faded ripped skinny jeans, and a dark pink 'serving up a cure' volleyball shirt that I got last year at the state volleyball tournament. I slipped on my light brown moccasins.

I grabbed my bags, phone, and keys and walked over to Chase's sleeping figure. I kissed his forehead and fled the room before he could wake up.

As soon as I pulled up to the community college 'Ivy Tech', I slid out of the car and made y way inside till I reached the conference room. I said hello to our instructor and walked to the front to sit with my friend's Romeo and Leah.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled.

"Hey!" The chorused, looking up from their pens and notebooks.

I pulled out my polka dot pen with pink feathers on the end and my black notebook. I turned my attention to Laura Ferguson, or Fergie as everyone calls her.

The meeting went by slowly and as I left I waved goodbye to Romeo and Leah since we go to separate schools. I drove to school and had 5 minutes to get to class.

The school day and volleyball passed by quickly and now I'm at home getting ready for dinner at Chase's parents house.

I finished curling my hair and slid on a yellow sun dress that came to the tip of my knee and was strapless. I accompanied it with white gladiators and a white sunflower clip to hold my bangs back.

"Ready?"Chase asked as he unbuttoned his top 2 buttons on his faded yellow button down shirt.

"Yeah." I said, walking up to him. I fixed his hair since he decided not to comb it.

We pulled up to his parents house about 10 minutes later and were greeted at the door bye Chase's mother and father.

"Hello dear." Chase's mom said, pulling me into a hug. She pulled away and exchanged me for Chase.

Once we were done with out little hug fest, Chase's mother guided us inside to the kitchen.

We sat down at the smaller square table that sat 6. I sat on the side that was facing the window and Chase sat next to me.

We sat down in silence while Chase's mother was getting the food. She came strolling into the kitchen along with a pan of lasagna.

"So Rhyan, what do you think about my son?" His mo asked.

"Well, I love him. He's my everything." I smiled at Chase who starting rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand in small circles.

"Great! How does giving me 12 grand kids sound to you?" She asked happily.

I stared at her wide eyed, forgetting to breathe. 12 kids?! 1, I'm only a softmore in high school and 2, I want kids, but not 12!!!

"Mom." Chase said warningly.

"What?" She asked.

"Rhyan," Chase said, wrapping an arm around me.

"Rhyan! Are you not breathing?" He asked quietly in my ear. I shook my head violently.

"Well breathe!" He yelled with a chuckle. I took in a slow breath and felt a blush coming onto my face when I noticed his parents staring at me.

After we finished eating, Chase and I left his parents house and drove home. That was one of the most awkward dinners I have ever been to! I looked down at the radio's clock and saw 10:45 in bright yellow coloring.

When we got home I ran straight up to our room and changed into black short short and a white tank top. I quickly washed off my makeup and pulled my hair into a tight bun before sauntering out and finding Chase on the bed in nothing but basketball shorts.

"I like the shirtless look on you." I winked, plugging my phone in to charge.

"I could saw the same thing about you." He smirked, causing my cheeks to go deep red and my eyes to roll.

"Goodnight. I love you" I said, pressing my lips to his and sliding under the covers for bed.

"Good night beautiful. I love you too." He responded, pulling my body against his tightly. I snuggled deeper into his chest as I faced away from him and towards the wall.