Ch. 69 - surprising myself

I pulled Rhyan into a pair of sweat pants and a pink v-neck. She was going to be in that hospital like place for a couple days so I wanted we to be in comfortable clothes when she wake up.

I led her out to the car and Cheyenne begged to go with me. Reluctantly, I agreed. She drove the whole way there because I didn't know where it was and because I wanted to hold y mate while I still could.

After about an hour drive, we pulled up to a late building. On the drive there, Cheyenne explained how it's a hospital for the mentally unstable and it's a therapist doctor connected.

Rhyan would be escorted into a room next door to Dr. Meyers office so he could check on her hourly and make sure she's doing okay.

It won't make a difference if he checks on her or not because i'll be with her the whole time. I already called to tell the school that Rhyan and I would be going to Canada for a funeral for her uncle. I don't even know if she has an uncle in Canada!

We were ushered into a room by a woman with short, curly, brown hair. She looked to be in her mid 30's. Cheyenne and I sat on the couch next to Rhyan's bed as the nurse hooked Rhyan up to a couple of machines.

"What the hell are those?!" I demanded when she bound my mate to the bed by leather cuffs.

"They're for precautions." The nurse answered.

"PRECAUTIONS?!" I shouted.

"Chase! We're in a special hospital. They do this for the patient and doctor's safety. She'll be okay." Cheyenne assured me. My nostrils flared as I sent the nurse death glares.

About 5 minutes after the nurse left, a man with grey hair and glasses walked in and smiled at Cheyenne and I.

"Dr. Meyers." Cheyenne nodded.

"Miss. Elmore." He nodded back.

"This is Rhyan's boyfriend Chase. Another situation happened an Rhyan's medicine didn't help. She went back into depression and she attempted to commit suicide last night. So, we decided to bring her back to you for the hypnosis." Cheyenne said, looking nervous.

"I see. Has she been taking her medicine regularly?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I answered.

"Has she been eating on a normal basis?" He asked again.

"She fell into the depression not last night, but the night before. That's when she refused to eat. She practically refused to do anything." I said, looking sadly at Rhyan.

"Alright. I'm going to start in about 10 minutes. I will let you all say your goodbyes while I set everything up. As you know Cheyenne, no visitors while she's in recovery. We'll call you when she wakes up." The doctor nodded before exiting the room.

"No. Visitors." I said slowly, turning to face Cheyenne.

"Didn't I mention that?" She asked nervously.

"No. You didnt." I said bitterly.

"Whoops." She laughed scarily.

"How long will it take her till she wakes up?" I asked.

"It could be a day, a week, maybe even a year. Last time she woke up after 3 days. Ah has to recover o her own time." She answered easily.

"Let'a go before I change my mind about this." I said through clenched teeth.

The whole drive back to the pack house, my wolf was yelling at me to go back and get Rhyan. He howled in agony without his mate and I knew exactly how he feels. It's killing me with her in my arms.

We got to the house and I bolted straight to my room. I shuffled through our closet and grabbed Rhyan's favorite shirt. I tugged it to my nose and inhaled her scent deeply.

This is going to be a long wait without her by my side! I just hope she'll be okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OOOOOOOHHHHH! CLIFFHANGER! DO YOU GUYS THINK RHYAN WILL BE OKAY? HOW LONG DO YOU GUYS THINK IT WILL TAKE HER TO WAKE UP?

KEPP READING TO FIND OUT! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

DON'T FORGET TO;

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.