Ch 24 - many surprises pt. l

After we finished watching all the movies, I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 2 in the morning.

"Guys we should-" I started before realizing that everyone was asleep. I smile to myself before I pulled the covers over Katelyn and Andrew.

i found out last night before the movie that his name is Andrew and that he's originally from Indiana like us. He actually was sent here by his dad to take care of his grandmother that was predicted to die before the end of summer and then come home when she passes. It's actually really sad!

I woke up Chase and told him to go upstairs and go to bed. He accepted and followed me upstairs to bed.

The next morning I woke up and noticed that it was noon. I perked up as soon as I figured out the date. I slipped out of bed and quickly did my morning routine. I straightened my hair and pinned my hair back with light blue bobby-pins. I ran to my closet and pulled out white jean capris, a light blue tank top that came about 3 inches longer on the sides than in the front and back, and white flats with bows on the ends.

I tip-toed to Katelyn's room an forced her to shower. Once she was done, I curled her hair, applied mascara on her, and forced her over to her closet. I pulled out a black skirt that came to her mid thigh in the front and her ankles in the back, a white tank top, and black flip-flops.

After we were done, we ran outside to the car and sped away to the local diner.

After picking up enough food for 3, we drove back to the house and flopped the food onto plates before setting the table. Shortly after, I heard shuffling upstairs.

As I walked over to grab the remote for the kitchen TV, Chase walked into the kitchen in blue basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" me an Katelyn yelled, taking him by surprise.

"Well thank you ladies." He smiled happily as he walked over to me an kissed my lips.

"How old are you big guy?" Katelyn asked, pouring Chase a cup of coffee.

"17." Chase smiled.

"Okay. Do don't get mad. While we were doing Katelyn's makeup, we agreed that neither of us can cook unless you want Ramen Noodles for breakfast. Anyways! We drove down to the diner and picked up some of your favorite breakfast foods." I admitted.

"Well thank you for going out of your way, but you didn't have to." He said, pulling me onto his lap.

"I didn't have to. But I want to make this your best birthday ever. And don't you forget! I ALWAYS get what I want." I smiled, pecking him on his lips.

"So once you finish breakfast, we're going shopping! I cheered.

"But I don't like shopping." Chase sounded dumb founded.

"Well, it's for your birthday presents and also for Katelyn. She needs PROPER summer clothes." I said, climbing off his lap and walking to the island to get my coffee.

"Okay. So, let's hurry and eat so we can go." He smiled, taking a quick sip of his coffee.

Once we got to the mall, I rushed Chade an Katelyn into Surfs Up. We walked over to the women's section and looked at bikini's for Katelyn. She decided on a yellow bikini with and smiley face on each cup an on the butt of it. She also got a neon pink one that had fringe hanging from the top. And had slits on the sides of the bottoms.

As for Chase, he argued that he had enough swim trunks, I finally gave in and we moved to the next store after paying for Katelyn's swim suits.

We moved on to Deb's and walked over to the petite sizes. Katelyn ended up getting 7 pairs of short-shorts, 3 tank tops, 2 belts, and 2 dresses.