Ch. 73 - pups?

"Don't drop that dun-duh duh! AYE! don't drop that dun-duh duh!" I heard Chase's voice over the running water from the bathroom.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled, rolling over onto my stomach underneath the thick covers.

"Why don't you come in here and make me?" he yelled back.

"Because I'm too lazy!" I laughed. I sat on the bed going through my messages, when I heard the shower turn off. I quickly slid under the covers and hid from him.

About 2 minutes later, Chase's side of the bed dipped down.

"Huh! I wonder where Rhyan is." Chase said in a playful tone.

Swiftly, Chase threw the blankets back and grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I found my angel." he mumbled against my skin as he planted kisses all along my neck an jaw-line. All the while, tickling my sides.

"Stop." I barely managed through a laugh.

"I'm proud if you baby." he said once he finally stopped tickling me.

"Why?" I asked.

"One, you won your first volleyball game tonight. Two, you stood up for something you wanted; to play. But if you talk to me like that again, I might just have to punish you and show you the consequences for talking to an alpha like that." he said pointedly.

"Mhm. Remember, you can't be right or win against a woman without being punished also." I smirked up at him.

"Baby, I always win." he smiled pecking my lips. I quickly dodged his lips so he kissed my cheek.

"Not tonight you don't. you know where the couch is. good night sweet-cheeks." I smiled, flipping onto my side so I was facing away from him.

"You're seriously going to make me sleep on the couch?" he asked me as he pouted.

"Yup." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Come on Rhy." he said in a pleading tone.

I remained quiet as he huffed in agitation. don't EVER think you'll be able to win an argument against a girl.

"Love you Chasey-poo." I smiled against my pillow.

"Yeah yeah. love you too." He said, the smile evident in his voice.

I spent about an hour of flipping around trying to fall asleep. Finally, I fell into a horrible sleep.

~DREAM~

I was running through the pack house, my only light was the light coming through the windows from the moon. an ear-piercing silence filled my ears and all i could hear was the sound of my rapid heart beat, the slow paced footsteps behind me, and the sound of someone whistling.

I don't know why I was running, or who I was running from. But I was terrified to the point where tears were slipping down my cheeks.

I ran around the banister, off if the staircase an towards the kitchen. My feet slipped from underneath me an my body came crashing onto the ground. I shrieked out in pain as something hard flipped me onto my back.

I tried to run, but something heavy held me in place. I thrashed about as I looked up to see a body sitting on top of my pelvis bone.

"I would advise you to stop moving like that unless you want me to take you right here." Justin purred in my ear. Everything about him made me disgusted.

"What do you want from me?!" I shrieked as I thrashed harder.

"Everything. I want you baby doll. Thats why I came for you. You belong to me." He said sickly in my ear, nipping on the bottom of my ear.

"I belong to no one!" I snapped.

"That's where you're wrong my sweet." he said, pressing his all to formiliar lips to mine.

I tried my hardest to push him off of me, but he only pulled away because I kneed him in his man-hood. his body fell off of mine and onto the floor in a heap.

I took this time to get up and run out the front door to my car. I got in quickly and tried repeatedly to start it. I cried out or it to start and to hurry.

I shrieked out when I felt the car start to rock to the right. I looked up and saw Justin banging his fists on the window.

"Please! just leave me alone!" I screeched.

Instantly, his fist came flying through the driver side window, grabbing a fistful of my hair as he did so.

"Running away from us was the biggest mistake you ever made. I'm going to make the rest of you, your mates and your pups lives a living hell!." he seethed, releasing my hair.

~END OF DREAM~

I shot up as I gasped in pain. In seconds, Chase's arms were wrapped around me asking me if I was okay.

"No." I sobbed, gripping his shirt tightly in my hands.

"Shhh. It's okay baby. I'm here. nobody can hurt you." he said, rocking us back and forth.

And that's how we stayed from 3:25 am till 4:30 am. Me wrapped up in his arms. It felt so real! My head still hurt, like he was actually tearing at my hair. My whole body was shaking in fear at why he said. But, what did he mean pups?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OKAY SO I KNOW IT WAS A BAD CHAPTER, BUT CUT ME SOME SLACK! I HAD TO WRITE A 9 PARAGRAPH PAPER AND HAD HOMEWORK IN EVERY SUBJECT!

AND I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO LOOK AT TW RANKING FOR STORIES, PLEASE COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME AND TELL ME!

THANKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS BUNCHES!!

6 votes for the next chapter!!