Ch. 29 - home sweet home

The car ride home was long and filled with music. Bianca spent the whole time on her phone, I drove, and Chase and Katelyn slept almost the entire time.

When we pulled into the driveway I slammed on the breaks, causing Chase to jolt forward in his seat and the same for Katelyn.

"What the hell ?!" Bianca shrieked as she picked her phone up off the floor

"Foot slipped." I sneered.

"Bitch" she mumbled under her breath as she climbed out of the car and grabbed her suitcase from the now unlocked trunk.

I put the car in park and climbed out. I grabbed Daisy's bags an my suit case before making my way into the house.

Katelyn followed me inside and to my room with me.

"Okay. Your room is right there." I smiled, motioning to the room right across from mine. She grabbed her duffle bag and and walked across the hall to her room.

Seconds later, Chase entered my room with a sleeping Daisy in his arms.

"Hey I'm gonna head home for a bot. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Sure. Let me tell Katelyn we're leaving and them we can go." I smiled.

"She can come if he wants to. I know she doesn't want to stay here." I smiled. "Besides, she's half wolf anyways." He mumbled.

"Ex-squeeze me?" I asked stunned.

"Her mom is a werewolf." He sighed, placing Daisy in my lap.

"How do you know?"I asked, rubbing on Daisy's belly.

"1, I can smell it on her. 2, I saw her shift the other day." He said, finding a sudden interest in his shirt.

"Oh. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, a mixture of sadness and anger seeping through my words.

"I don't know. I didn't know how you would handle it." He said shyly.

"What? Handle the fact my baby sister is a wolf?" I asked calmly.

"That's she's a rogue." He answered.

"What's a-" I started before Katelyn walked in and interrupted.

"It's someone who doesn't belong to a pack. Others usually look down on us. I've lost everyone due to that fact. I just met you and I'm not ready to lose you Rhyan. I might have just met you a couple of days ago, but your my sister and I love you." She said, tears brimming her eyes.

"You could never lose me over that, Katelyn. I love you too and you mean more to me then belonging to some pack." I said, climbing to my feet and placing Daisy on the bed.

I walked over to Katelyn and wrapped my arms around her tightly. I felt her shaking from the sons as my right shoulder sleeve became warm an wet from her tears.

"Well I belong to a pack since Wednesday. I belong to Chase's pack." She smiled as she sniffled. A smile etched itself onto my face at the fact that my mate let my sister into his pack.

I turned to him and ran into his arms, jumping on him and rapping my arms securely around his neck. I smiled an whispered 'thank you' into his ear when I realized something.

"Katelyn? Are your mom and Aiden Rogue?" I asked, letting go of Chase's neck.

"No. It was just me. Dad didn't know about us." She said, as her voice broke, tears slipped down her cheek.

"What's wrong? What did I say?" I asked panicked.

"You didn't do anything. It's just that Aiden was claimed into some pack I don't even know where. And my mom, my poor mom. She die when I was about 10." She choked out.

"Oh my goodness! If you dot mind me asking, how did she die?" I asked painfully.

"When our dad left for his first tour in Iraq, my mom, Aiden, and I were at home. It was about 3 days after dad left. Aiden and I were in the living room watching TV while he was in the kitchen cooking.

A group of about 6 men came barging into the house. 3 walked in and took my mom out, dragging her out. They asked us where our dad was an we said in Iraq. One of them said we weren't worth taking because we were kids and weak." She sobbed at the memory.

I ran over to her and held her to me tightly. I whispered in her ear 'you're not weak.' As I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Oh well. It's in the past." She sniffled. She walked to her room and cleaned her ruined makeup off before coming back into the room.

"We're going to go to Chase's house. W-would you like to come?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled. I walked over and picked up Daisy and attached her leash to her collar.

"Why are you taking her?" Chase asked.

"She's your dog." I smirked, carrying the pup down the stairs. He sighed and followed me to his car.

I climbed into the car and Katelyn scooted into the backseat while Chase slid into t drivers seat. Chase plugged his phone in and loud rap music came on. I quickly reached out and turned it off.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't want to burst the babies ear drums with Tyga." I sneered.

"Baby?" He asked funnily.

"Yes. Daisy is a baby." I smiled "and you're her daddy."

"That makes you her mommy." He replied.

"Fine by me. Hey Katelyn, did you know Chase and I have a kid togeter?" I chuckled, turning to face Katelyn.

"Nice." She smirked as we pulled out of the large driveway.